Chapter 6

(A/N: The next two chapters are gunna be LOOOONG. Because I have a gigantic plan and plus I made two chapters in two days in a row! Im probably going to put how many words I put in the next chapter. I feel like im going insane! Anyhow Enjoy!)

(L/N = Last name)

~Y/N's P.O.V~

It was morning and me and Dick were waking up from that.. embarssing experience. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and went downstairs.

When I went downstairs, I was met with, Bruce, Alfred and Dick. Alfred decided to make a joke and said "Master Grayson, is this your girlfriend?" I blushed at the statement and said "No. Im not." Alfred smirked and started doing Bulter things. After some awkard silence Alfred said something else to me.

"So.. Miss L/N.. Master Grayson was wondering if you wanted to attend the Fundraiser we're having at the Manor.. due to the fact that you live here with the rest of us." I stopped to think about it.. but then I realized there isn't really a way out of it so I accepted. After that breakfast ended and everyone left to do their own thing.

~Time Skip to Fundraiser~

At the fundraiser I was just walking around, getting a drink that sorta thing. I was just doing random stuff until all the sudden gunshots were heard and the Wanyes dissapeared, as all that was happening Joker appeared in the middle of the room and snatched the mircophone.

"Hellooo everybody! Is everyone having a good time? What am I saying of course you are!" Joker cackled, sending shivers down my spine. "Well anyhoo, I just wanted to say hi and... your all probably gunna die but hey! it's not so bad and you mi-" Joker was interupted by Batman and Robin. "Joker, you aren't going anywhere." Joker smirked and yanked me and put a gun to my head.

"Move a muscle and the girl dies!" That's when Batman and Robin froze, Batman had a blank face as usual, while Robin looked horrified, they were probably plotting what to do without getting me killed. All the sudden I feel a electric pulse through my body, the last thing I remember is Joker jumping out a window holding onto me and Robin running towards the window.

(A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it! Bye and stay tuned!)