Marked

Hey guys I hope your enjoying it! Please leave a comment on what you think or if I should change anything. I would really appreciate it! Oh and by the way this chapter has a bit of sexual content at the end so if you aren't comfortable with it feel free to skip. You should be able to tell when it is starting.

As I slowly regain conciseness I look around to try to find out where I am. I was in what looked like some kind of cave that was decorated like a house. The walls were covered with dark green vines and there was a dark wooden door over by what must lead the way out of here. I start to sit up and realize that I was laying on a bed but I was wearing someone else's clothes. My body hurt all over especially my chest where the stupid mutt bit me. I tried to get off the bed but as soon as my butt left the mattress I almost fell to the ground. Before I could fall, a pair of big strong hands wrap themselves around sides, helping me back to the bed.

"Don't try to walk, you still need to rest," demanded the guy who must live here.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I mutter as I rub my forehead, as if that would get rid of my massive headache.

"Don't worry your safe. No one can find you here," he said as he walked over to the shelves on the opposite side of the cave.

"Yea thats what Im worried about," I muttered.

The man walked over to me holding a coffee mug in his hand. "Here drink this. It will help with the pain," he said as he held the cup out in front of me.

I grab the cup and and I can see the steam coming from the greenish looking solution. "What is this stuff?" I ask smelling it and wincing at the disturbing aroma.

"Medicine. Just drink it," he demanded.

Who crapped in your cornflakes I thought.

I take a small sip of the liquid and I almost threw up cause it tasted so bad.

"You have to drink it or you'll get worse. The faster you drink it the better," the guy said not even looking at me.

I was just barely able to drink it down all the way, but when I did my headache and pain from my chest started to seize. I put the cup down on the table next to the bed.

"I never got your name." I said, wanting to know who my "knight and shining armor" is.

"That's cause I never told you," he grumbled.

"Why not?"

"Because you never asked."

"Well I'm asking now. So tell me your name. I deserve to know who you are," I demanded.

"Tyler. My name is Tyler."

"Phoenix."

"So are you done asking questions now?" Tyler grumbled.

"Yea I guess," I hesitated. Right now I definitely don't trust him.

"Good," he said as he started to walk out the door.

"Where you going?" I asked before he could leave.

"For a run." He locked the door behind him, leaving me in the cave alone. Oh my gosh I swear he reminded me of a teenager.

The weird drink that Tyler gave me started to work a bit better so I decided to go look around. I walk through a doorway that leads to what must be the bathroom. I walk up to the mirror and I noticed how my hair is all ruffled and there are bandages wrapped around my waist under my shirt. I take off my shirt so I only have my black lace bra and my underwear. I start to unwrap the bandages and I find the enormous bite marks right below my breasts.

I run my hand over the marks. There are still tender and sore. I never heard the door open but when I look back up in the mirror Tyler is standing there just looking at me. He shirtless but still has on his tight jeans. He had an 8 pack, and I could see the distinct V-line that leads to his parts. Without even trying, his arms bulge out, making me feel hot.

"Oh um sorry I didnt um hear you come in," I stuttered.

Tyler didnt say a word but instead his eyes dart down to wear the bite marks are. He takes a few steps closer to me until I can see the smallest detail in his eyes. He traces his fingers over the bite, making me wince at first. He pulls away but I put his hand back on the wound, letting him know it doesnt hurt that bad. As he keeps touching bite mark it starts to tingle, but I dont think much of it.

Tyler starts to move his hand up up my arm until it reaches the side of my face. His hand is so soft and smooth. With him being so close hes almost an entire head above me. He looked down at me and we stared into each others eyes for what felt like hours. He starts to lean in to kiss me and I have to go on my tippy toes to meet him half way.

His lips were so soft and silky. He kisses me slowly at first but then gradually gets more heated. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up and carries me over to the bed.

He presses his lips to mine, and rocks his body against mine. Everywhere he touches me, tingles run up and down my body. He starts kissing down my face and neck until he reaches my breasts. He reaches around my back and unbuckles my bra strap, and as he does he pulls off my shirt and my bra. He slowly starts to suck on my boobs as my nipples get hard. I moan in pleasure and he uses his hand to rub my other boob.  

I rub my hands down his back and slowly start to unbuckle his pants. I small moan escapes from his lips and I can feel his erection start to push against his pants. I flip over on top of him so I can reach his pants better and as I pull his boxers off of him, his large 9 inch erection pops up. I  start to rub my hand up and down his shaft, making him moan louder, gradually getting faster.

Before I was able to put my mouth against it, he grabs me and flips himself on top of me. Without any notice he pushes his way inside of me, making me shriek. He gives me a look asking if he was hurting me but I nodded my head so he kept going. 

Every time he pushes into me, I can feel the knot in my stomach start to build, and I cum all over his dick. Right after I climax, he does too, and I could feel the warm liquid coursing through me. 

We are both exhausted so he falls on the bed beside me and we both slowly drift of into sleep.