Jacob X Squidsy: bathroom fun

Squidsy P.O.V.

I couldn't hold in a groan as my math teacher droned on about the importance of fractions. Being stuck in this class was bad enough, but my best friend was nowhere to be seen. I haven't heard from Jacob in a week, although I was pretty busy with.......training. I felt myself shudder just thinking about the previous week. My attention was brought back to reality when I heard my teacher mention a test. Groaning loudly, I slammed my head onto my desk. I was sitting in class Friday morning, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Sneakily, I pulled out my phone, making sure my teacher hadn't seen me. My friend Jacob texted me. I sighed, what could he possibly want? I opened the message and it read it, grateful for the distraction from class.

Come to the bathroom now, it's important

I raised my hand and asked for a bathroom pass, glad to be getting a break from the class. I walked out of the classroom and headed upstairs. On the way I texted Jacob back:

Alright, I'm on my way now

This had better be important, and not another one of his get rich quick schemes. They always ended up with us being chased by an angry mob. Although he annoyed me, I had a slight attraction to him. It's not like I was in love with him, I just felt that if I were to have sexual relations with any guy, it'd have to be Jacob. I grunted as someone crashed into me as I entered the stairwell. I felt the persons body land on top of me, before they stood quickly.

"Watch where you're walking idiot!" I growled, rubbing my forehead.

"Watch how you address your queen, you peasant!" Came the familiar voice of my friend Majo.

I extended my hand, and Majo helped me up, a sly smirk on his face. He looked like he just did something sinister. I could tell by the gleam in his eye. He was probably ruining some girls relationship again, the cruel bastard.

"What are you doing in the halls?" He asked, following me up the stairwell, a knowing gleam in his eye.

"That's of no concern to you" I said flatly, exiting the stairwell and stepping onto the second floor hall.

Just as the bathroom came into view, Majo tapped my shoulder. I spun around and saw him look at his watch, a sly smirk on his face. He opened his mouth to say something, but his phone vibrating stopped him before he could get a single word out. He yanked his phone from his pocket with lightning speed, reading the notification. His usual smirk was replaced with a flash of annoyance for a brief moment, though I was able to see it.

"Tch, I've gotta go do.......something important. I'll see ya around, Squidsy~!" He sang as he ran to the furthest stairwell and dove through the doors, blowing me a kiss.

"That kid is extremely weird" I mumbled to myself.

I entered the bathroom, and Jacob was sitting on the sink, texting someone. He slid his phone into his pocket when he heard me walk in, giving me an analyzing glance.

"I'm here, what do you want?" I asked, slightly curious.

He quickly shut his phone off and jumped from the sink, putting both hands in his pocket, a serious look plastered on his face.

"What I wanted to talk about is..umm, do you like me?" He asked, head hung low.

"Of course I like you, you're a cool guy." I said flatly, though the inner me was screaming and imagining impossible situations.

"Not like that, I meant as in I'd date you kind of like." He said, and turned away from me.

"Well, not sure if I'd date you. But I do like you enough to want to experiment with you." I said with courage in my voice.