storybrooke Maine and mystery song book fame

henrys p.o.v

"paige do you believe in fairytales?" i ask my best friend who at the moment has a hot chocolate stash she looks up at me with her perfect blue eyes and says "of course henry" thats why she's my best friend paige has always believed me with whatever but i have a crush on her and plan on asking her out after i find my mum.

paiges p.o.v

i have had a crush on henry since we were 8 , i'm always giving him hints that i like him but he's to focused on finding his birth mum the he never notice i have nothing against henry finding his mum but i never see him anymore i'm taken out of my thoughts when henry says " paige do you believe in fairytales?" i wipe my hot coco stash and say "of course henry" then my phone goes off saying that my mum wants me to go home "sorry henry i have to go my crazy mum wants me to go home i'll see you tomorrow at school bye".

time skip to when henry goes to Emma's house and brings her back to storybrooke 

the next day

Emma's p.o.v 

last night after i checked into grannys bed and breakfast i go to have food at grannys diner and see henry with a girl around the age of 14 walking towards me "hey emma this is my best friend paige, paige this is my birth mum emma the one i told you about" the girl paige held out her hand and said "hi its so nice meeting you henry told me all about how your the savior and the daughter of snow white and prince charming" oh man not her with the fairytales and the savior stuff too " you to paige but don't you and henry have school" " yah come on henry you know how your other mum gets when we are late for school bye emma. "bye kid and paige".

paiges p.o.v

oh man i hate school but i love when we get to go to the library and read but we also have to do work which in that case i just write my songs ' yeah i know what ur gonna say 'omg u write songs'.

henrys p.o.v

school sucks but at least i get to see paige and work on operation cobra with her but sometimes she doesn't pay attention and writes in a book i don't know what she writes in that book and i want to find out.

skip to after school

paiges p.o.v

i say good bye to henry on my walk home, i see a note on the kitchen counter saying that my mum will be late and theres left overs from last night in the fridge, i go to the fridge and grab out the chocolate milk then close the fridge door and grab my guitar and start strumming while i sing my new song.

needs inspiration,
Everybody needs a soul
A beautiful melody
When the night's so along

'Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I
I look at you

When I look at you I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone

Yea when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I
I look at you

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like kaleidoscope colors that
Cover me, all I need every
Breath that I breathe don't you know
You're beautiful

Yeah yeah yeah

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I
I look at you
I look at you

Yea yea oh oh

And you appear just like a dream
To me

to be continued...

====================================================

a/n hey guys sorry it took so long i had writers block and i just got some inspiration to write this hope you enjoyed i will try to get the next part up soon.