one call

I found myself holding my breath as I waited to hear my phone ring. "Will he call, I hope he calls. He said he would"

My mind flashes back to the first moment I laid eyes on him. His deep brown eyes,smooth Carmel skin, and perfect white teeth drew me to him like moth to a flame. I didn't expect him to notice me, my chubby arms, dull brown eyes, pimply skin and short hair doesn't really help me in the dating department. He probably wouldn't have noticed me if he had not been assigned as my biology partner. We had been assigned a project to make a presentation on global warming the project was easy and I expected that the pretty boy would pin all the work on me but as soon as mr Langston was done talking he turned to me and said "how would you like to do this project." I felt like my heart would leap out of my chest and when I looked into his eyes I got so lost I forgot where I was. "Are you ok he ask." Making me jump back to reality. "Yea I'm fine, we can work on the project tomorrow after school." "That's cool with me, but I should probably get your number just in case something changes" he say. "Hand me your phone" I say. he hands me his galaxy and not having a touch screen phone I didn't know how to work it. "Let me help you he say"I give him back his phone and he ask me my number I give it to him and he saves it saying ill call you after school. I nodded my head ok. "I'm prince by the way" he says "Sam reply". That is how I fell in love but every second that ticked by without his call made me feel like a darkness was choking me. I didn't know why I was feeling this way I just met him but he was in every waking moment of my thoughts. I realized I still wasn't breathing and I finally let out a long exaggerated breath. I threw my phone on the bed and headed to the kitchen, although prince seemed to keep me restless, it didn't keep me without an appetite. you see unlike most girls at my school when I'm nervous or anxious or any emotion, I eat. I threw some ramen noodles in the microwave and went back into my room. starring at my phone like I was gonna magically make it ring. when I heard the beep of the microwave I got up and left my phone on the bed. I sat in the kitchen eating my worries away when I heard my phone ring. I rushed to my room, running at an inhuman speed and waited 5 more seconds before I answered. "Hello." I heard panting on the other end, "prince?" I ask. AHAHHHHHH!! I hear him scream. "PRINCE!", "Let me go! let me go!" I hear him scream and struggle. "your mine now" I hear in a whisper. Then the line goes dead. What just happend? I said to myself what do I do?

The end