Fear

His eyes glowed red and his fingernails grew extremely long within seconds. what is he I thought, he looked at me rage in his eyes. then looked at his fathers mangled body and snarled. the beast and prince circled each other. ready to pounce at any given moment, the beast jumped forward trying to scare prince but it didn't work. I sat speechless trying to figure out if I should run, hide, or call for help. prince tackled the beast to the floor and began to claw at it. the beast clawed back and threw prince back. the push seemed light as a feather but it flew prince into the wall. leaving a humongous hole were a wall once stood. prince jumped back up and charged the beast. I sat covered in blood watching helplessly as prince got hit,kicked,punched and scratched. the beast clawed at prince one last time. prince fell out laying motionless on the ground. I knew he wasn't dead because I could see the slight rise and fall of his chest but it was faint "PRINCE!!" I screamed. the beast turned towards me with a slight smile spreading across its blood streaked face. "such a pretty girl" he says, I scoot back trying to inch away from him but I knew that it was no use. i was gonna die and I haven't even had my first kiss yet. the beast inched toward me and soon he got so close I could feel his breath on my face, see the sweat flowing freely from him, and I smelled death and rotten meat whenever he took a breath. I wasn't scared of the beast I was more repulsed. his sharp fangs and glowing eyes illuminating his body. he wasn't human but when you looked at him he looked human. pale smooth white skin, a slight goatee, and behind the fierceness in his eyes I saw that he was scared and alone. "what's your name I say." he looked at me utterly confused then said "why does it matter.'' I answered because I wanna know the name of my savior I said stalling and trying to divert his attention. "your savior he smiled, haha you make me laugh." "I'm serious that young man kidnapped me and threatened my life." He looked at me not saying anything then finally said "my name is Charles."

To be continued