Perposal/next step

Ross's pov
Today is the day I'm asking Ashely marry me and I know exactly how to ask her. I decide to call her.
Covo

A=Ashely R=Ross

R Hey I'll pick you up at 7 and wear something fancy.
A ok
R love you
A love you too
End of convo
Now it's 6:30 I took a short shower and put my tux and tie and put the ring in my pocket. After getting ready I saw it was 6:40 I drove to her house and got out to get her.

-
Ashely's pov
I took a short shower at 5:30 and I got my dress on (pic up top)and put light makeup on. Then I decided to curl my hair. I finally looked at the clock it was 6:40 I still had time before Ross picked me up so I decide to listen to music. 5 minutes later Ross knocked on my door. He took one look at me and smiled and said "wow you look beautiful". I said  "thanks and you look handsome."

-
Ross's pov
I opened the passenger side for her and she thanked me and then I got in.  We drove to the place where I was taking her.

Meanwhile

-
Ryland's pov
Since Ross  is proposing to Ashely I thought about it and I decide to propose to Raffaella. I think it's a good idea and I already know how to ask her.

Back to the restaurant

-
Ashely's pov
When we stopped I looked outside and saw this really fancy restaurant. Ross got out of the car and opened my door for me. And we walked inside. He told the lady he had reservations (don't think I spelled that right) for Lynch. The lady said right this way and we followed. Once we got to our spot we ordered and then we talked. All of a sudden Ross stood up and kneeled right in front of me. I was really surprised.

Ross's pov
I kneeled down and said Ashely I have dated you for long perfect years I decided I want to live with you forever (bad with speeches) would you marry me?

Ashely'spov
I was crying and I said yes he kissed me and it was magical.

The last line was cheesy. Sorry I haven't updated it for a while I was on a mini vacation from watt pad to think about what is going to happen with this story. I'll try to update more often but since dance is starting up agin It might be hard so here is what I was thinking I'll update Sunday,Tuesday,Thursday and , Saturday. Love you guys Grace