Ch.1 {Friends?}

❤️~Jamie's P.O.V~❤️

    "What do you think?" Mrs. Brandford exclaimed. I shrugged staring at the black room with a very detailed white outline. She just sighed and walked out of the room putting her hands up in defeat.

   It's only been a month since my parents died so of course I'm going to be a little stand offish. I reluctantly rolled my duffle bag off my shoulders and plopped into the comfy bed. I was so exhausted, so I did what any tired person would do I fell right asleep. Deep darkness takes over. The crying, the goodbyes of my parents, the sadness of their funeral. It was all too much for me and I could feel myself  crying in my sleep.

(Time skip: Evening)

      I slung straight up and realized I had fell asleep for 5 hours. Dang how can I sleep so long? I notice dried tear stains running down my cheek. I was crying. As I got up my stomach growled indicating that it was time to eat, so being the fatty I was, I stumbled down the stairs into the kitchen and stuffed my face with random food. I was joyfully eating when I hear the door click open, then shuts with a bang. "MOM I'M HOME!!!

   In a matter of seconds I'm running up the stairs, but not until I get a glimse of the person who was making the ruckus. It was none other than Blake. What a waste of space, I thought. Can we ever be friends? I laugh really hard thinking about that.

  I got to my room and locked the door. Sighing deeply I slid down to the ground. I chuckle to myself a little knowing how scrared I am to let Black Brandford know I live with him now. But you can't hide it from him forever. The voice in my head sang. I get up and grab my towel, phone, and P.Js. Unlocking the door I peek out into the hallway to see if there is any trouble lurking (Blake). Once I see the coast is clear I run straight to the bathroom and start the shower. Making sure that the door is locked I undress and get into the shower. I sang a little just some Fall Out Boy songs like, Umma Thurman, Phoenix, and my favorite Immortals. BIG HERO SIX IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!! I kind of squeal thinking of that movie.

(Time Skip: 20 Mnutes Later)

I get dressed in my gray P.Js and slip into bed. Slowly I start to drift asleep until I hear the click at the door. The bed dips down at the end, and I gasp quietly but I think I was still heard. "Don't be scared" I hear a fimiliar voice say. And with that I somehow fell asleep.