Ch.3 {Crazy Ex}

❤️~Jamie's P.O.V~❤️

     It's scary to say this but I think I'm starting to like Blake. He saved me from that gross perverted guy. I blushed really hard thinking of the bad things he could have done to me if Blake wasn't there to save me. Even though Blake was evil to me since we met I think he is starting to become different. He even smirked at me before he left my room that night I thought.

Alarm Clock- BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!!!

      "Ok Ok" I say to my alarm daring it to go on. I shut it off before the alarm made another noise making me chuck it at the wall.  I got up and started getting ready for school. I picked out a teal half shirt and black skinny jeans. Also paired with black 3 in boots. I put my black stud earings in and my golden chain braclet. A little lipstick should finish it off and a across-the-body bag. I walk out of my room ready for the day, then a pain in my heart hits me. "I don't want to go to school today." I whisper to myself. Stop being a big baby it's already been 3 weeks off a little voice in my head argued.

   I almost missed the bus thinking if I should or shouldn't go to school, but luckily I heard Blake leaving and made me scurry to the door

   I almost missed the bus thinking if I should or shouldn't go to school, but luckily I heard Blake leaving and made me scurry to the door. I was close but the bus saw me and waited. I couldn't find a seat. The only open seat was next to Blake's crazy ex-girlfriend. She scared me, because I heard stories where she would break into Blake's house (our) house. I shivered at the thought. I scooted next to her and smiled. She only scuffed at me and turned to look out the window like she was waiting for something or more like someone. Then a name popped into my head. Blake. Damn and then as if he knew I said his name in my head, "Hey ex-girlfriend how are you?" he asked. I looked at the girl, but she was just staring straight into Blakes eyes. She ignored him and turned back to the window, then Blake winked at me before going to his seat.

    It felt like hours with all that tension that happened on the bus earlier, but we all finally made it to school. We quickly rushed in and started our day.