Ch.2 {Gross}

💎~Blake's P.O.V~💎
I watch as Jamie falls asleep. She looked so tense, but when her breathing evened out she relaxed. I couldn't believe that my crush since I was 6 was now living with me.

Once she is deeply asleep I walk out of her room and grab my keys. Mom won't mind. Right? I quickly retreat out of the house and get into my car. Sighing I started the engine and raced down the street to meet up with some "friends". More like fans.

As I round a corner I hear my phone start to vibrate. Looking at the screen I almost choked.
Dammit, I thought. Amil was calling. "Hey Amil," I laughed "Right now is not a really good time can we talk tomorrow?" He said nothing but I could hear his deep breaths. Amil grunted and hung up. My palms started to get sweaty.

Driving back home I start thinking of what Amil could do to my mom. He knows where I live and what my mother looks like. Then my head drifts of to thinking of what would happen to Jamie if Amil broke in? once I thought of that raced straight home. When I made it everything looked O.K . So I get in the house and go to my room. I can always go see my fans.

As I passed Jamie's room I could hear muffled shouting and someone begging for help. JAMIE!. Fuck Fuck Fuck. Amil got to her before I could help. I break open the door and grap Amil by the collar. "NEVER COME TO THIS HOUSE AND THREATEN MY FAMILY!" I screamed. He spat at me making me even more furious. Amil looks at me and starts laughing. He's drunk. "Amil leave" I say angerly. He shuffles away, but not without squeezing Jamie's ass. This makes me more angery so I punch him square in the jaw. He becomes startled. "You just crossed a line". Amil just looks at me wide eyed and runs out of the house.

I turn to Jamie who is now just staring at me. "Thanks..." she whispered. As she turned away I saw a deep rosey blush across her cheeks. I just smirk and walk out.