Chapter 2

"But Mum!" Layla complained.

"No Layla."

"I need to go." Mason sat on the couch watching. Not making a single comment but glaring at Layla to stop.

Layla however just ignored his warning glance.

"Why? Why do you want to go to Egypt so badly all of a sudden?" Layla fell quiet looking away.

"That's what I thought. Go to bed Layla dear." her mother said.

Layla simply just waked away her mother following her with her eyes.

"Sorry Layla's just- well..." Mason darted out of the room.

He caught his sister by her arm the moment one of her feet landed on the first step of the stairs. Layla didn't look at him though.

"I know that was stupid." Layla said and then faced him her eyes burning in determination. "I need to know everything links to Egypt."

"You're waking into this blind." Mason said. "In time it will be clear."

"How do you know?" Layla said softly. Her eyes travelling let again to the ground.

"I don't." Mason said smiling slyly. "But you know I'm right."

"Sadly." Layla agreed

(Next Day)

"Layla." Someone sung in her ear.

"Layla." It came again Layla just batted a slightly tanned hand towards where the voice came from. However it just went through air.

"Layla!" the voice shouted right in her ear.

She shot awake sitting up but the moment she saw Katie she went to go back asleep.

"No!" Katie said catching her by the back of her shirt. Layla just sighed.

"Sorry Katie I'm just a little tried." Layla said rubbing her eyes

"A little! Okay what's up." Katie asked. moving her seat over to face Layla. Who looked away again.

"Neferure." she muttered.

"Neferure." Katie echoed. Before looking at her confused.

"I think I'm her."

"First who's Neferure? Second explain?"

"Neferure was the daughter of Hatshepsut and Thutmose." Layla said looking back up.

"I keep having dreams that I'm her."

"Lay it's nothing relax." Katie said rubbing her arm

(Layla's dream)

"My Lady." a young maid said bowing to the young princess.

Who ran past her but then she skidded to a halt turning to her.

"Where's mother?" she asked. Eyes widened in panic.

"In a official meeting My Lady." Neferure just nodded.

"Senenmut too?" Neferure asked the hope fading from her eyes. Already knowing the answer.

"Yes My Lady. May I ask what is the matter." the maid asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about. What is your name?" Neferure asked.

"Isis. My Lady." Isis said. She nodded before the panic returned to her eyes.

"No, See you around Isis. No, No, No" Neferure started running again and this time didn't stop as several maid's bowed as she pasted.

However when Neferure was in front of large doors she paused. Before raising a fist.

"My Lady you cannot enter." A guard said. Neferure looked at him with wide scared eyes.

"It's important." she said pushing the doors open. Before the guard could stop her.

Senenmut grew red with rage when the young Princess Neferure invaded an important meeting. Everyone turned to her falling quiet.

Let again Neferure was covered in sweat and panting lightly.

He looked around, the high council men looked at her in disgust after taking one look at her.

"Neferure what is it?" Hatshepsut asked calmly.

"Mother I dreamt again. Don't go through with this." Neferure said. the council didn't show a single emotion.

"Neferure in one months time you will marry and don't fight it again. Go to your chambers." Hatshepsut commanded angrily.

The young princess bowed her head before looking up in anger.

"You never understand." she shouted storming out of the room.

(End of Dream)

"Mason she won't wake up" Layla heard Katie screaming out but didn't open her eyes they were too heavy.

"Katie go home." In a few moments Layla heard the door close let that sent her awake.

"What did you see." Mason asked. Layla shrugged.

"I need time." she said.