Prologue: Rejection

Kayla^
Kayla was walking on the sidewalk, trying to get her mind off the rejection pain, when someone suddenly grabbed at her. Kayla turned to meet her attacker.

"You a pretty little thing." The stranger said, looking down at my body in lust.

"Get off me!!" Kayla yelled, trying to get away.

"Why would I do that? You the first pretty girl I've seen walk at night, and I plan to take advantage of that. So lay down!!" He demanded Kayla, trying to push her to the ground.

"No!! I refuse!!" Kayla protested, trying to get him off of her. He pimp slapped her so hard she fell down to the concrete ground. He then started to take off her clothes.

No... no...

Kayla kicked him off her. While he was distracted, Kayla saw a red brick.

Kayla picked it up and then she walked over to him, and bashed him up sided the head with it. Kayla did that two times.

He was on the ground, knocked out, Kayla bent down next to him, to see if he had a pulse. He didn't.

Instead of feeling guilty or ashamed of herself, Kayla felt this exhilarating rush, that was quickly becoming addicting.

For the first today, Kayla smiled.

~~~~~~~

After she disposed of the body, Kayla went back to the house, and then she went straight to her room.

She changed into her pajamas, and then she put the bloody clothing in a garbage bag, so that she can dispose of it correctly tomorrow.

Once Kayla made it to bed, instead of going straight to sleep, Kayla thought About what just happened.

She smiled.