Angel

Kayla

Kayla glared at the audacity of her ex mate to stop her from going on.

"Why can't I leave?"

"You are always leaving. You are always gone till nighttime. Why are you always gone so long?" He asked me, he leaned in, trying to observe her facial expressions,  Kayla was very experienced at hiding them. Well you kinda have to be a successful assassin.

Kayla kept a blank face. "None of your buisness. We aren't mates anymore. I don't owe you an explanation."

He sighed and paced around the room. "You were such a angel now you are this!"

Kayla chuckled. "I never said I was an angel. You did. There's a difference. I am me and I will always be me. Deal with it, Jake."

Jake was livid at what she said. "You were raised to be docile and complient. Not rebellious and disrespectfull!" Kayla rolled her eyes at that.

"So not only is Jake hella shallow,  he is also hella sexist. Isn't he such a fair alpha." Kayla sarcastically spoke about Jake.

"News flash, Jake. I am not some toy to fuck with and then throw away when you are sick of it. I am a warm blooded werewolf who will bd treated with respect!"

Kayla got up and pushed Jake awy from her and she grabbed her purse and quickly left the pack house. She met up with a client of hers to see what job he would want her to do.

She quickly pulled up to his house and knocked on the door. He answered and she was let in.
"So Tom, what's the job for today?"

"I need you get rid of a certain man who goes by the nickname, The Spinster." He told Kayla and then he handed her a file with the target's information and etc.

Kayla grabbed the file from him and looked through it, gathering information from it.

He's allergic to peanuts...

He is a regular at Lonely Nights Strip club... No surprise there.

Kayla finally got to his picture and she gasped at what she saw.

It was a picture of her father.

He was the one she was supposed to kill. She had to end his life. Kayla gulped.

"How much is it?" Kayla muttered to him.

"800k." Kayla gasped at the price. That was so much money. Way more than she usually gets. She would typically get 40k for a job but not near as much 800k that's damn near $1m!

Kayla and her father wasn't close at all infact he was a chronic cheater. He cheated on his mate, Kayla's mother constantly. He always excuses it with the fact that he can't just settle down with just one pussy to have sex with.

Kayla's mother felt undesireable so she didn't feel that she will find better or even get another mate.

Kayla had asked her mother several times to leave him and reject the bond but she doesn't listen.

Do I really wanna kill him?

Kayla questioned herself. Kayla thought about it for a split second and she made a decision.

"I accept the job."