Chapter 4 *The sister*

Xavier's POV

"Xavi! Xavi! It's my biwthdway!" My little baby sister said before giving her angelic smile.

I laughed.

"It is angel! You excited for the day I have planned for you?" I asked her before doing the tickle monster on her.

She giggles.

"I am! Xavi...she's looks like an angel!" Melody said before pointing her tiny little finger towards Princess.

I actually don't know her name but her features look like what princesses have.

"Hi! I'm Melody! Are you Xavi's friend?" Melody asked before wiggling herself out of my arms. I gently placed her feet to the ground and she quickly ran to Princess.

Princess giggled softly.

"Xavi is my superhero Mel! He saved me from a bad bad boy yesterday! Would it be okay with you if me and Xavi be friends?" Princess asked her before kneeling down so that she was at an eye level with Melody.

"Yeah yeah! Then we can all play tea party!" Melody said before hugging Princess.

"What's your name Ms?" Melody asked her before releasing her ninja grip off of Princess,

"I'm Angel! It's so nice to meet you Melody!" Princess or Angel had said before smiling to Melody.

Melody giggled.

"Your name is pretty like you! Ooo! I see pancakes!!! Can I have some Xavi???" Melody asked before standing on her tipy toes to see the stack of warm pancakes.

"Sure Princess!" I said before settling her down on her high chair and grabbing her princess themed plate.

I put three pieces of pancakes onto the plate and made a little zig zag decoration on top with maple syrup.

Melody giggled.

"Thwank you!" She said before eating like Angel.

I sat back on my chair and drank my coffee while watching Melody and Angel talk about Melody's birthday surprise.

"So, Mr. Stone, what would your plans be for little Mel here?" Angel asked me before getting off of the chair and went to put her plate into the sink.

"Well...little angel here has been asking me to take her to Rainbow Playland but I'm too busy making reservations so she can have the playland to herself for a day..." Xavier asked before turning to Melody, who, after a few seconds, screamed.

"You're weally going to take me to Wainbow Pwawwand?" Melody giggled.

"Sure am princess! And you have the whole playland to yourself sweetie." I told her before hugging her.

Angel smiled at me softly.

"Angel, you want to join us?" I asked her before outting Melody's plate into the sink.

"Pwease come Anwel!! Pwease! With spwinles on top!" Melody before I out her down gently and she run to hug Angel's leg.

"I-I don't know baby. I don't want to disturb your special day sweetie..." Angel told her softly.

"Pwease..." Melody begged.

"Um..." Angel looked at me.