Chapter 6 :)

For the awesome cover she made for me. :)

Chapter 6 – World Famous Rappers Like…?

"Hey Mark," I muttered nonchalantly, sitting down next to him and a few other guys from my year. He gave a quick grunt in reply. "Do you know why Adriana's with [[ him ]] ?" I asked, pointing to her sat on his table, next to him, talking to him.

"Who? Liam? No, should I?" he mumbled, his mouth full of a bacon sandwich.

I winced at the name. "Well, don't you mind? Aren't you jealous?" I asked, surprised at his nonchalant behaviour.

He shrugged, "She has no chance. Why, are you?"

"Why would I be jealous?" I wondered aloud, slightly worried. Adriana wouldn't have told him, surely. . . .No, no, she can't have done.

He shrugged and turned back to his friends, joining back in with their conversation.

Wow. My life had become so lonely that the only person I could sit next to was… Mark. I didn't know where Ron or any other of my 'friends' were. Adriana was chatting up Liam and I had no idea if we were still friends. I only asked her about Mark! Did I really upset her that much that she was going to steal my future boyfriend.

"Mark," I poked him in the back and he turned around.

"Are you still here?" he sighed.

"Why did you and Adriana really split up?" He eyed me wearily. "She was really upset when I mentioned it earlier and I just thought there might be more to the story."

I was expecting a better answer than the one I received. Actually, any answer would have been better than the one I heard, seeing as I didn't understand a word of it. Damn him for being fluent in Swedish (seriously, his mum's Swedish and he goes there on holiday every year - it's quite impressive really).

"In English?"

"Fuck off."

"OK."

Wasn't he charming?

So, I left the canteen and ran off to the nearest toilets where I proceeded to cry for the next twelve minutes and seventeen seconds.

Or, I would've done if I hadn't been stopped by Mason. Was he stalking me or something?

"Hey, Drew," he called from the other side of the corridor. I quickly looked around to see if there was anywhere I could hide. There wasn't.

"Uh, hey," I replied.

"Do you mind being called Drew? Or what? Everyone seems to call you different things," he laughed.