CHAPTER 2

Stana POV

We began filming and instantly it was like we were alone. Nathan pressed his lips against mine and placed one hand at the back of my head. I could get lost in this. This kiss brings all the feelings I've bottled away for so long to the surface. I'm in deep. This is bad. Very bad. Lightly, he sucks on my bottom lip and I wrap my arms around his neck, my fingers laced in his hair. My knees go weak and he catches me as I fall against the wall. His hands grab my thighs and I wrap my legs around him.

He tightens his grip and holds me steady while his tongue brushes over my lip, asking for entrance. I can't refuse, I'm lost in the moment. I open my mouth, granting him the acces he craves and he slides his tongue inside. I moan into the kiss, quiet enough that only he can hear it, he presses himself more firmly against me in response. Our tongues now fighting a fierce battle, he unbuttons my shirt and slides it down my shoulders. I grab his shirt in my fists to bring him closer, although there is no gap between us.

He finds the spot on my neck where my vein is pulsing and begins to suck gently, his teeth lightly scraping over my skin. "mmmm," I moan again. He grasps at my bra in response. It's too much, not enough.

"CUT!" the director yells and suddenly reality closes in. "that was great guys! You can all go home now,"  We are released. I run out of there as my eyes well up.

Oh how I wish that was for real.

Wait, what?

No I don't.

I can't.

I'm married.

I'm confused. 

Nathan POV

We begin the scene and I press my lips against hers, one hand in her hair. The kiss is everything, all o ever wanted and more. I take her bottom lip between mine and start to suck, it comes naturally. It feels so right. She moans softly, her voice barely above a whisper. She wraps her arms around my neck and intertwines her fingers with my hair. She drives me insane with need and I push her against the wall, lust coursing through my veins. I grab the underside of her thighs and lift her up, she wraps her legs around me. If only we were alone, I swear I wouldn't be able to hold back. I tighten my grip, its all I can do to stop myself from removing the only barrier between us, our clothes. I need her, I attempt to deepen the kiss by running my tongue over her lip. She gives me access and I slip my tongue inside her mouth, exploring everything. Again, she moans and I feel my erection growing. I want her. I need her. I push firmly against her, her tongue fighting mine. I unbutton her top and she balls my shirt into her delicate fists. Jesus Christ!

I find her pulse point on her neck and suck lightly, my teeth scraping over the hot skin. "mmmm," she moans again and I grab her bra. If this goes on much longer I wont be able to stop.

"CUT!" john yells and I pull back breathless. I don't even hear the rest of what he says, I just can't stop staring at her.

That felt so real. Too real to be fake. Maybe my heart is confusing my head. Maybe I just want it to be real. I don't care, I have to tell her. Stana deserves to know how I feel. I'm stood in shock, still and it takes me a couple of minutes to come back to earth. Something isn't right. The way Stana ran out of here like that, I'm going to her trailer to see if she is ok.