♡ Meeting ♡

Nadine's Point of View

~Throwback~

I was still in middle school, grade seven. My parents enrolled me in my godmother's tutorial center and I hate it from the bottom of my heart. I told them that I don't need any help from stupid teachers and that I can study by myself but they didn't listened to me.

At first I thought I won't make friends but in my surprise, my old friends were enrolled here too. Michael, Jayden, Jasper and Mitchel. They were all my classmates since I was in elementary. And since then, I made friends.

I met a lot of people from different schools and I also met my godmother's daughters. Stephanie Villafuerte and Stella Villafuerte.

She's still in elementary when I met her and she was like my best friend. She also introduced to me Minecraft. And since then, I thought all of us were a family including my cousin, Rachel.

My brother, Josh, met her when I was in grade eight. And they acted like they're just friends. After I got to ninth grade I left the tutorial. I left because I saw myself failing than ever before so I thought why not quit and see what happens?

Ninth grade was smooth, easy-going school year and of course I never forgot my friends there. Since were all studying in the same school we see each other often. But after that, its like we never knew each other.