♡ Puppy Love ♡

Nadine's Point of View

I know, we've been trying to make them to be together but usually we got busted. My godmother knows how Josh acts!

Seriously, we just wanted Josh to have a lovelife since he's already in junior highschool, the best years of his life ia about to happen but is wasted because of his freaking games.

We have a family dinner at a fancy restaurant today and I wore my best outfit. Well duh, I need to wear my best since were going to eat in a fancy restaurant.

The three of us were in formal and even my parents and Stephanie's parents and even them.

Doesn't it made it more romantic?!

At first, it was very AWKWARD since Stephanie knew that she was talking to us, not the real Josh. But then, things happened so differently.

Stephanie invited Josh to where they could talk privately and Josh accepted her invitation. The restaurant that we were eating has a balcony and the whole room was reserved just for us. So they went there.

The balcony was huge, there were anlot of potted plants too. So it was perfect for hiding. We followed them and soon after me and Rachel were hearing the most unexpected things.

Stephanie: What I was saying to your sister was true.

Josh: What they were saying was true too.

*Nadine and Rachel looking each other in shock*

Stephanie: So does this mean?

Josh: I think so.

Stephanie: I could hug you right now, but the door is made out of glass.

*Nadine takes a lot of pictures and Rachel records the whole scene*

Josh: Maybe next time then...?

Stephanie: Next time sounds great.

Josh: We better get back. My idiotic sister and my moronic cousin is probably suspicious by now.

Stephanie: You're probably right.

*Nadine and Rachel panics*

<Nadine: Holy shit! They're gonna see us! *whispers*>

<Rachel: Calm the fuck down! Quickly duck! *whispers*>

*ducks*

*Josh and Stephanie leaves the balcony without noticing them*

Nadine: That was close.

Rachel: But we got a scoop here.

Nadine: Yeah. Awesome.

Rachel: She finally confessed to him in real life and what Josh was saying was shocking.

Nadine: I thought he liked that Caitlyn girl who was classmates with him since hebwas in third grade.

Rachel: You thought wrong.

Nadine: *laughs my ass off*

Rachel: *does the same thing*