Chapter 1

'Are you sure you want to do this honey?'
This is probably the fifth time she asks me this. Of course I am sure. I love Andrew and he's very excited that I'm moving in with him.
'Yes I am, we love each other and it's time for me to move out' I smile friendly at my mom. She just sighs and picks up her purse. Loud footsteps are coming closer and my dad comes from behind the corner.
'Bye, I love you and take care' my dad embraces me in a hug. He lets go and takes a hold on my shoulders.
'I'm gonna miss you' he smiles and pats me on the top of my head. I smile back and wave.
'Bye love you too' I pick up my purse and take a hold of my suit case. Me and mom walk out through the door to the car. I sit down in the passenger seat and mom loads the car with my suitcase. I look back at the house. The house I have been living in since I was born. My childhood home. I will always think of this as my home, but it's now time for me to move away. To new adventures. With my boyfriend. And who knows, maybe we'll have a kid on the way. I can't wait to arrive in Sydney. I'm so excited.

So, this is the first chapter. It's short I know but I just wanted to get this started and yeah.
Comment and vote! Love you all // Julia x