Chapter 2

I have now arrived in Sydney. The airport is packed with people. Some of them are running and some are sleeping in the waiting chairs. I'm waiting for my luggage to arrive on the band. I can see my burgundy suit cases coming. Luckily I only have two suitcases right now. My other stuff will be arriving in two weeks. My black handbag is resting on my shoulder and I'm wearing a pair of high waisted skinny ripped jeans, a grey croptop and a pair of white nike air max. I see my luggage arriving and I walk towards them. I pick them up and I start walking to the exit. I stop to text my boyfriend (Andrew) and a person runs into me and I fall down. I look up and it's a boy with black hair, nice jaw, a black hoodie, black jeans, black vans and some sunglasses. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and puts his sunglasses on his head.

'I think you just fell for me' he smirks. I raise one eyebrow at him.

'I don't think so' I sigh.

'Come on! It was the perfect moment for that pickup line' he smiles.

'I really need to go but it was nice to meet to you...' I dragged out on the u.

'Calum, and you?' he said.

'Lucy' I smile. I start to walk again.

I'm standing outside of the airport and I'm lost. My boyfriend doesn't answer his phone and the wifi sucks. I sigh loudly as I'm about to give up. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around. It's Calum.

'Hi' I sigh.

'What's wrong?' he looks at me with puppy eyes.

'I'm lost' I sigh.

'My boyfriend doesn't answer his phone and the wifi sucks' I say.

'I could give you a ride if you want?' he says.

'Sure, thanks' I smile. He smiles back as he points to a black range rover in front of us. I put my luggage in the trunk and I hop in the frontseat. Calum sits down next to me. I tell him the adress and he starts driving.

When we arrive at my boyfriends house I hop out of the car. I grab my suit cases from the trunk. I start to slowly walk to the house. Calum rolls down the window and says goodbye. I turn around and say goodbye while waving at him. I walk to the front door and I unlock it with  the spare keys I own. I open the door and I step inside. Before I open my mouth I hear moans. I furrow my eyebrows as I follow the sound. My stomach starts to turn and twist. I slowly open the door to his bedroom and he's in the bed. With a blonde haired girl. My body suddenly stop functioning. My mouth is open wide. My eyes are burning from tears trying to escape. They stop their motions and Andrew gets of the girl. The girl is confused  and covers herself with the duvet. One single tear roll down my cheek. Andrew is about to say something when I interupt him.

'Don't say anything. Just shut up. We're over. I never wanna see you again. And fuck you!' I let it all out at once. I walk out of the room and slam the door shut. I run down the stairs and I grab my suit cases. I walk out of the house and I pick up my phone. I dial the first one I could think of. There's one signal before they answer.

'Hi, what's up?' he says simply.

'Calum, you need to pick me up now!' I say with tears running down my face.

~

I'm sorry for not posting. I'm gonna be honest I've been lazy. Therefore no activity. But I'll try to be active. Vote and comment! Love y'all //Julia xx