Chapter 2

~Friday~

Your P.O.V

Today was the date with Holly. I had not told Camila about it yet, perhaps later I will. Today I didn't go to the gym so I decided to sleep in. However, I was interrupted when something was thrown at my head. I groggily wake to see a blurry figure. I blinked my eyes couple of times before the figure became clear. I roll my eyes when I see Camila standing there in a night gown and hair a mess.

"It's your turn to do the laundry today." She says.

"No, it's you this time." I say while I am now sitting up.

"Nuh-Uh, Mom said it's your turn."

"Damn, you always put her in this. Fine." I huff. I throw the covers off and I slowly make my way over to the bathroom. After my morning bathroom routine thing, I make my way downstairs. I find Sinuhe at the breakfast table drinking coffee.

"Good Morning, sweetie." She says to me.

"G'Morning, Sinuhe." I reply

"Honey, I told you to call me 'mom' we're not strangers." She smiles.

"Oops, sorry, mom."

"That's better, I made some breakfast if you want some."

"Maybe in a little while, I'm just going do the laundry you asked me. I state. She furrows her brow at me.

"Sweetie. I did that yesterday. She frowns. That's when I hear giggling. I look over to see Camila, hand clasped over her mouth trying to supress the laughter, but alas, failed to do so. I groan in frustration and a look of annoyance in my face.

"HAHA YOUR FACE! HAHAHAHA!" Camila cackled.

"Hardy har har. Happy now?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"I-I'm sorry, b-but your face was just..." Camila dropped in a fit of giggles, Sinuhe looking at her daughter disapprovingly.

"Ay, Camila, please." She scolds.

"S-Sorry,"

"Well, I'm just going back to sleep then."

"No! Wait since your up, can you drive me to the girls' house later? Laurens?" She bats her eyes at me. I can't say no to those eyes.

"Fine," I say in defeat. It's hard to decline her when she does that.

~Time Skip~

After I dropped of Camila at Lauren's house, I texted my friend Tyler about tonight's date. He was happy for me, but he asked me a weird question.

'What about Camila?' Is what he texted me.

'What about her?' He went on about how I haven't hit that yet. She's my step-sister. I've heard cases of that but I never thought of any of that.

'Gross, man!' I type

'Well if u don't then I will ;)' I roll my eyes and stuff my phone in my pocket.

~Date Time~

The day went pretty slow, haven't thought of Camila or what Tyler had told me. I was getting ready for my date with Holly. I went for simple casual, not overdone but with flare (lol). After checking myself out in the mirror a couple of times I looked over the address and went to pick up Holly.

I waited on the doorstep after I rang the doorbell. After a moment, Holly came out in a cute, blue dress. Damn, that dress sure hugged her in the right places.

"Ready?" I ask as I give her my arm.

"Totally." She replies.

"Perfect, let's go."

I take her to a local eatery, nothing fancy, just a place where I eat lunch with my friends and Camila. It's pretty good there, so I hope she likes it too. We arrived at place, thankfully the roads were pretty clear so there wasn't traffic. I opened her door and walked her in like a gentleman and made our way inside.

Camila's P.O.V

I got back from the girls house, granted I couldn't get a hold of my step-brother so I got a ride home instead. I threw my purse on the couch and slumped down on the seat next to it, exhausted as ever. My mom came in the room and greeted me.

"Hi honey, did you have fun with the girl's?" She asked.

"Yeah, they're good. Where's _____?" I asked as I hadn't seen him around anywhere.

"Oh, he went out with a girl. He just left a little while ago to pick her up. So cute." WHAT?

"Like, a date?"

"Yeah. Or how you guys just call it 'Getting food with friends'" She chuckles.

"I'm going up to bed, I'm tired." I kiss my mom goodnight and head to my room. There, I sit on my bed thinking when this happened and why he hasn't told me.

"_____?" Is the only thing that slips out my mouth.

Dun Dun Dunnnnnn! Ooh, is Camila jelly? Next will be the aftermath. You sure have A LOT of explaining to do. Don't worry sparks will soon fly just hang in there. Love you bunches and see you soon <3