#3: Long Stories, and Explanations

© All rights reserved to Danielle Gray. I created this in my mind. I did get the idea from a author, but it is completely different. Do not copy this and write it as your own story or there will be consequences.

I know that many of you want to know why I haven't been updating, well I've been having random bursts of depression. I've talked with my parents, and I'll be going to the doctor to see if I have depression issues, and to secretly tell the doctor about my anxiety. I've also had some other stuff happen, but it's not really your business. I'm just gonna say there is more to me than what meets the eye. I love everyone of you who read my book, comments to tell me to update, and those who vote for it. It means a lot, and I hope you like this chapter. I have something in store for you, as I said in the title. Now on with the best story I've written. To me this chapter is better if you listen to the song, and read it. It gives it a better meaning, and it hits you with a harder impact. Bye, love you guys. Have the best day of your lives.

There are 2704 words. Enjoy
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Abby Nicole~~~

I need to get my emotions in check. I'll cause destruction . I'll kill everyone. I'll be the thing that will break the entire world. I stopped crying, and pushed myself into a kneeling position in the middle of the road, in the middle of the night, and in the middle of a storm. I saw lightning to the left and right of me. Lights were coming towards me, a car. I may finally get my wish. I was kneeling down, so I put my hands on my thighs. I looked down and wished my wish since I was 18 would happen. Death. I hear the car's breaks go across the tire, as they tried to stop the car. I looked to the sky and smiled. Then I felt the impact...

It was my mate. He pushed me down. He ran after me. He saved me, so does that mean he loves me. But I couldn't have been any more wrong. "If you were to die, I would die too. Are you stupid? Any way you would die would be what I feel daily. Its the curse for every werewolf on earth, but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that. You were raised by humans." he said. I looked him in the eyes, and did the only thing I could, that wouldn't kill him. "I may been raised a human for the first 18 years of my life, but my inner animals have taught me so much more than you will ever know and learn, Slumbarious!" I said the first part, but I yelled the last word. He fell to the ground. Sleep well, mate... I said in his mind. I took a deep breath in, and noticed his scent was familiar. I scrunched my nose, but I walked away to my grandma's house about a quarter a mile from here.

Looking around her house was like a time machine for me. I remember every memory lividly. I could literally see everything I did, and my mind finally closed off. I was left alone for two years seems like, and then my grandma actually left me alone with no one to love and care for me, but it was my fault.

~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~

I walked up to her in her wheel chair. It was the last day I saw her, sane. The last day she knew who I was. You see she had Alzheimer's, and she slowly was forgetting everything. She already forgot my mother and father, how they passed, what they looked like, who they were. She knew the girl was familiar, but she had no idea the lady was her daughter. I gave up on telling her that her daughter passed away, and that I'm her grand-daughter. It was too much on her brain. It would cause her to have tantrums, and just be terribly confused.

"Hey, Martha. How was your day?" I asked her. "What, the spawn of Satan, are you doing here?" She said looking at me with fear in her eyes. "You don't remember me do you?" I asked. She looked me in the eyes. "I don't know who you are. You need to get out of here you crazy goose, before I call the cops. You are an intruder." She replied and gave me a look of pure hatred. I shook my head, and let a stray tear glide down my cheeks ending at the cupid's bow of my lip. Her face became softer than before, but she still held her ground. "Sorry, Grams." I said, walked out, and let the rest fall. Before walking to my car, I turned around. She was standing in the window, trying not to be seen. I smiled slightly at her curiosity, even if she was old and forgetful, I knew she loved me, and was the old lady who taught me everything I knew. "Love you." I said even though I knew she couldn't hear me.