#4: Submit or Die

© All rights reserved to me. I created this in my mind. I did get the idea from a author, but it is completely different. Do not copy this and write it as your own story or there will be consequences.

I'm sorry for the lack of me updating. I've been busy, and I know that is not a good excuse at all. I hope I can make up for it with this chapter. By the way I'm happy to announce marine is at 9.18k reads. Thank you all for you support, and for the fact that you all take your time to comment and like this book. It means a lot. Now on with the story before I start to ramble more than I have already. Authors note at bottom!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
--Abby's POV--

Not even five minutes later, ten wolves showed themselves. It was time for the fight. A fight that leads to the last battle. Me against the alpha.

I stood my ground even though there were ten wolves. It's not like they were going to do some harm. They may get a few scratches, but I would give them their death. I let my vampire side take over, and everything was sharper. I had more time to react.

I bared my fangs at them, and they charged at me. I waited for one to get half a foot away to grab my knife. I stabbed him in the heart, and two came at me at the same time. I ran up a tree and waited for them to get to my old spot. I jumped down and stabbed one if the through the neck and the other in the eye. Three down and seven more to go. They all charged at me. I knew I couldn't take all of them so I gave my vampire side all the controls. She blocked out my vision, and attached them all.

I can hear them screaming for mercy, but they chose the wrong time for mercy. I was the only one out of all of us that gives mercy. My vampire tortured them after they begged. You could hear flesh tearing, screams of pain, and pleads from others. I'm glad she isn't allowing me to watch. Next thing I know I feel a warm substance that tastes metallic going down my throat. It slightly burned but if it was what I think it is then my vampire just poisoned us. I take back control and notice my teeth are lodged into a werewolf's neck. I quickly detach and back away from the scene.

'Are you trying to kill us?' I ask Vanessa, my vampire side.
'

No, but now the werewolf can overpowering us. You will finally be with a mate, your last mate but a mate none the less.' Vanessa said.
'I should have locked you into a jar and not the witch. She knew this would happen. Our mate is going to kill us, and you blew the mission away. I guess I should have listened to her.' I feel my wolf whimper from being back stabbed by someone we've been close to all our lives. She wasn't alone, and will never be alone. All of us felt that pain.

I sent a message to the others in my head to put Vanessa inside the cage in our mind. I feel the vampire scraping against the walls of my brain to be the host, but I stay strong and wait for the others to succeed. I feel the door close, and I bring Vanessa to the host room and look at her.

"You attempted to get us killed, you don't care for the mission, and you want us to get captured by the werewolf who has already told us that he didn't want us. He just needs us to live so he doesn't die." I tell her. She keeps her head up high, not even caring so I knew what I had to do.

'Get into the safe room, we are detaching her from us. She will also be killed for her transgressions against us. So get in the safe room, and fast.' I tell the others.