#1: Unexpected

© All rights reserved to Danielle Gray. I created this in my mind. I did get the idea from a author, but it is completely different. Do not copy this and write it as your own story or there will be consequences.

BTW Emma Stone will be played as Abby Nicole.

I'm sorry if you wanted me to update my other books, but this book has been on my mind for so long that I couldn't hold off that much longer. I will update my other stories though. Now here is the first chapter. If you read my other stories and liked them, then I think you will love this one.
There are 3,503 words in this update.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-
--Abby Nicole--

Bring...

Bring...

Bring...

This is what I woke up to every morning: my phone. The same restricted number, the same voice, the same hour, the same minute, and the exact second. How this person is able to do that? I'm not sure, but I don't answer most of the time.

Bring...

Bring...

Bring...

"Well I better answer." I walk over to the phone and answer.

"Hey, Commander Abby Nicole. You red headed, blue eyed, marine prick. It was your fault my daughter was murdered, and it will be my fault you die. I hope you rot in hell for killing my baby girl. Bye, and why don't you open up my present. I think you will like it." At that time there was a knock on my door. I pulled my gun from my holster on my thigh. I put the barrel of the gun to the door, and slowly opened the door. There was nothing but a box.

I looked around the corner; nothing. I looked behind me; nothing. Well, time to check out the box. I picked it up, and set it on my coffee table. Walking over to the couch, I put my gun back into my holster. "God I hope this doesn't kill me." I took my box cutter out of my shoe, and cut the tape on the top of the box. There was a purring sound that came from the box, so I cut the sides to where I could get whatever was in the box out. You see I'm an animal lover, and since it sounded like a cat I wanted to get it out of the box asap.

I opened the flap to see a machine.

Beep... Beep...

Beep... Beep...

Beeeep~

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

That's all I remember. It was all that I could remember. I have amnesia, and that was a bomb that went off. I don't remember how I survived, who gave me the box, what the bomb looked like, or anything that could help me. All that I know is that I was a marine, I was in the special services, both of my parents were killed, and I've been discharged while I recover.

Today I'm being let out of the hospital, but it will be a while until I'm let near a U.S. Navy boat. The marines were nice enough to send my car to me though. My car was a 1967 Chevy Impala. It had a hard top, V-8 engine, 4-barrel, automatic. It was something my father passed down to me.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

❤️FLASHBACK❤️

It was my eighteenth birthday, and my dad was in the hospital. We share the same birthday, well he was 25 years older than me. I had the watch he wanted, but never asked for. He was battling cancer.

I walked into the room, and I saw how bad he got over the night. He was deathly ill, with his skin stuck to his bones. You know how people call others who are really skinny, "Skin and bones"? Well my dad was literally skin and bones. My mom wasn't much different. She always told me that I would look the same once I found my mate, and he was hurt. But I don't even know what a mate is. My parents never told me what it meant. They said that my mate could tell me what I am, and what a mate is.