Chapter 4

****

Thirza's p.o.v

I smiled at him sweetly. He gave me a death glare. I took a quick glance at Josh. He was grinning his head away. I walked over to Denver.

"Hey Denver! On a date with your girlfriend huh?" I asked him and slapped him before he could reply. His hand flew to his face.

"Ouch what was that for?" he asked me.

I glared at him.

"What do you think you are doing?" Natasha asked me. I turned to her and felt sorry. She seemed to be a nice girl.

"Ask your boyfriend," i replied. "He is a perfect saint!" i exclaimed sarcastically.

I knew I was over- reacting but Denver needed to learn. I was fuming with anger. I turned on my heels and walked away without really seeing and bumped into someone. I would have fallen if the person hadn't held me.

"Thanky-" I stopped midway because something about him stirred a memory though I couldn't recollect it. I stumbled again but he held me by my arms tighter thid time.

"Woah! Balance!" he murmered as he pulled me up. I just stared at him.

"Down to earth, pretty one!" he said me waving a hand in front of me. I blinked.

"Huh- um.." i stammered.

"Never mind!" he exclaimed. Before I could reply, Josh came behind me.

"lt's time to go. Showtime is over," he told grinning.

"Showtime?" the guy in front of me asked.

Josh grinned at him again. "It was all a pretense. We really are not in love. Just to make another boy jealous and teach him a lesson..." he ended up telling the whole story.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Brandon," he replied. "And yours?"

"Im Josh and she had amnesia. She has forgotten her memory.." and again the Bigmouth told Brandon the whole story of how we met.

"So you don't remember anything?" Brandon asked me.

I shook my head. "Except my bestfriend."

"Where is she?" he questioned me.

"Dead," I told in one word.

"Oh um Im sorry," he apologized. I shook my head looking away.

"No. Dont be." I told him firmly.

I looked at Brandon for the first time properly. Why did he kindle a memory but God why couldn't I remember anything?

His eyes weren't blue or brown or green. It was just dark black. But it suited him perfectly and I just know that I have seen those eyes somewhere!

"Let's go'" Josh told me. I nodded.

"So maybe, I'll see you later," Brandon told me.

"Yeah. Myabe later," I replied nodding.

I waved him goodbye and left. I felt his eyes on me but I didn't dare to look.I walked a few steps forward and finally turned to look. He was still looking at me with those killer eyes! I smiled waved at him and left with Josh.

If I only knew my history!

Once we reached the house, Josh showed me my room. I left everything in a corner and fell on the bed sleeping immediately.

Brandon's p.ov

I smiled at the the thought of her and slapped my head lightly. What was wrong with me? And out of all I was going back to Paris in a few days. And then who knows? I'll probably never see her again!