Chapter 7

Denver's p.o.v

I held the paper closer and examined it. Unbelievable! It was left on the doorstep. But what was in it gave me the creeps. It was a picture of her. The girl. But she was with some guy I have never seen in my life. She was looking at him as if..... as if they were in love. I read the words below the picture.

SEEN THIS GIRL ANYWHERE? IF YOU HAVE PLEASE CONTACT THE NUMBER BELOW.

And below it, was printed the number of someone I didn't know. I realized the paper was a MISSING! poster finding for her. It felt strange to see her looking at another guy with that look. Because she had looked at me like that before the fight.

I went inside the house realizing I had been standing out for too long.

"Rick?" I called out as only he was home.

"You came. I have some news," he told me. I raised my brows.

"Andrea, that's her name for now, is leaving to Paris," he informed me.

The words hit me like a stab in the heart.

"With?" I asked and surprisingly, in a calm voice.

"With a guy named Brandon. I didn't ask much details but she came here to get her stuffs earlier. And I gave her our numbers in case she needed it," he explained.

I nodded and then thrusted the paper at him. "Look."

He glanced at it and gasped. He looked at it closer and then his lips curved up into a grin.

"It's him. Brandon. This guy!" he exclaimed pointing at him.

"So he had found her?" I asked.

The question caught him off-guard.

"Ahh well- well that's wierd. But neither she nor he showed any signs of knowing each other in the past," he replied frowning.

We were silent for a while. How was that even possible? But does that mean I wont see her again? Rick's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Maybe he had amnesia too," he tried to reason laughing.

I shrugged knowing deep down that this wasn't the case. Andrea's life was a puzzle. Moreover, it's a mystery. A mystery that would solve in time.

Thirza's p.o.v

"Seriously mom! How many stuffs are you going to get me?" I asked Brandon's mom. She was really a nice lady and she had asked me to call her mom. Somehow that gave me a feeling of belonging to somewhere.

"Andrea! You do know that it is winter in Paris. Of course you can do shopping there but for the beginning few days you need clothes to wear and survive the weather," she lectured me like a typical mother.

"Alright!" I exclaimed smiling slightly. I owed Brandon's family for life.

Brandon's mom was showing me different clothes and dresses and I had to agree if I wanted it or not. I was examining a black fur  coat wen I felt a familiar pair of hands wrap around my neck.

I smiled to myself. I gently pshed them away and turned to look at him. I met his gaze and for a moment we forgot everything around us. He brought his head closer and leaned down. I realized what was coming but before I could react I felt his lips on mine. I froze for a minute before my hands found their way around his neck and tugged his hair and then I kissed him back our lips moving in sync. 

Someone cleared their throat and I realized it was Brandon's mom. We let go immediately.

"Children thes days!" she muttered almost to herself and went to the other side of the mall. Brandon and I looked at eachh other and grinned.

"Excited for tomorrow?" he asked me as I pulled out a white shirt from the shelf.

"Very!" I replied with the same amount of enthusiasm. "I can't wait to meet your Dad and for once forget about Amnesia for a while."

Brandon's eyes softened at this.

"I spoke to my Dad about that and he didn't like the idea of you leaving it just like that to heal with time. So he suggested to go to the doctor once you are in Paris and get you treated," Brandon confessed.

"I already love your Dad!" I exclaimed smiling. He smiled and then suddenly his eyes widened.

"What about me?" he pouted. I laughed smacking his hend and giving him a quick kiss on his lips. That assured him of everything and pretended to be relieved.

"Come on, let's go find your mom!" I told him. I grabbed his hand and dragged him along with me. " I'm hungry!" I whined.

He looked at me amused and then grinned. "Ahh the Little girl is hungry!" he teased.

"Don't call me Little girl!" I told through clenched teeth.

He only laughed at my reaction and said,"It suits you!"

I decided to drop it. He had started calling me little girl ever since I asked his mom to buy me a teddy bear from a shop. It looked so cute and adorable and it would also be comfy at night.

We found his mom and paid for the things we bought deciding to do the rest of the shopping later. We had lunch in a restaurant which belonged to Brandon's mom's friends. It was beautiful, really. We ate silently and my thoughts strayed back to the idea of going to Paris. I wasn't unsure now because I was completely sure and happy with going to Paris. But it was for one main reason.

Because deep down in my heart, I knew that the doctors couldn't help me. And though I didn't know how,there was only one person who really could help me. I had lost my memory and I didn't know much. But I knew one thing.

My heart did tell me that I can find him or her in Paris.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyyyyy guyzz!! It;s been long I know and this chapter was kinda short but it is important. First I wanna thank all of yu guyz who are still reading the story and had voted it because it means alot to me. And secondly plzz vote n cmnt on this story. I wanna know how you feel about the story. And third... the pic on the side is a pic of Brandon!! :)

So I guess thats it! Plz leave yur opinions. so cya later guyz and look out for ,ore of my story soon.

Bye bye

Love,

Audra.