Chapter 1

***

Thiza's p.o.v

My memory was blank. Except for one specific image... My best friend's dead body stabbed with a knife and the blood gushing out. I looked around the unfamiliar, deserted place.

I didnt understand anything.. How did I end up here? So many questions ran in my mind and gave me a headache that I could barely think of anything. Only then I felt a suge of pain jolt through my body. I pushed my sleeves up and saw the gashes on my arms. I tried not to panic. What really happened?

I didnt know.

Blood was bleeding and I felt as though I would pass out at any moment. I was lost. Confused. Hurt. Angry. Scared. This much I knew. The sky darkened threatening to rain.

Why couldn't I remember anything? My name? My parents? Are they worried? Did I even have any siblings? I didn't know. But all I remembered was a stupid image of a girl dead and somehow I knew she was my best friend! I looked around again. No one seemed to live here. I fell on my knees and let out a yelp as I fell. I realized my legs were cut just like my arms.

I hugged my knees and poured my heart out as the rain fell. Why is this happening to me? Why is my best friend dead? I screamt into the thin air as my tears fell.

I was about to give up and pass out as I heard a faraway roar of a bike. I stood up instantly and stumbled but I held my balance .

"Hello?" I called out. "Anybody out there?"

No reply.

I tried again. "Anybody? Somebody? Please?"

I sniffed. I thought the noise was a frigment of my imagination. But before I could move a single muscle I heard it again. But the noise got louder and four headlights zoomed into my view.  And with the hard rain falling I saw four motor bikes ride towards me.

There was one guy on each bike. The strange part they were all in black. Their jeans, tee shirt. jacket, gloves and even the helmet.  I couldn't see their faces and they scared the hell out of me.

I started to back away when the guy on the right got off the bike and walked towards me. I frowned. he walked around me as if I was a piece of art to look at. He then came closer to me that our faces were only inches apart and my eyes flew shut.

"Please don't hurt me," I whispered.

"Josh!" a commanding voice called out from someone behind. But I couldn't figure out which one was it.

"Move away from her," the person said again using the same commanding tone and immediately the guy in front of me moved aside.

The second guy to the right got off his bike and removed the helmet.

My heart stopped!

He ruffled his hair in a way that it got messy but he seemed to like it that way. He was strikingly handsome.

With pale skin and dark hair, his blue eyes went well.

Denver's p.o.v

I thought I skipped a heartbeat the moment I laid my eyes on her. What was a girl like her doing in this place? Living closeby all my life I know that this place was like a magnet that attracted danger.

She was the most angelic thing that I've ever laid my eyes upon. Why do I sound so pathetic? She could be a stray girl or she might even be pretending to be helpless, who knows? But I just knew she was different.

My instincts told me that there was something wrong with her. She was looking at me with widened eyes. I couldn't tell the colour due to the heavy rain. Just then it stuck me that we were all getting wet. But I chose to ignore this realization.

I couldn't help smirking.

"What's your name?" I asked trying to be casual about it and not too interested. But her eyes widened more than it should. Glancing at her arms she looked back at me and our eyes locked. Who was she? She looked so out of place that I immediately felt sorry for her.

She was just staring at me without any response when her eyes started to droop and close slowly. She started to sway and tried her best to stand still but she staggered and fell. I flew forward and was quick enough to catch her. She had fainted. There was a pang of horror inside me but I couldnt resist moving her soft brown hair away from her face. She looked beautiful..it wasn't even the word.. breathtaking!

I carried her in my arms and looked at my friends who were watching me with curiosity. I didn't know if this girl felt the same way but I realized that I might like this girl.

"What are you going to do?" my best friend Rick asked me.

I was in deep thought and I barely heard him. What should I do? I had to get her out of here.

"Let's take her home," Jake said.

I nodded. "That will do."

I placed her infront of me in my bike so she wouldn't fall. I put my hands around her so that her head laid on my chest and then I rode my bike as fast as I could with my friends following my trail. Whoever she is, she needs help.

Once we reached to our mansion I stopped quite unsure of myself. Then letting out a sigh I carried her upto my bedroom.

I was surprised myself because I never allow anyone to come inside especially a girl. Not even the girls I've dated. This girl is making me feel..urgh!

I laid her on my bed and my eyes lingered on her face for a few minutes. She looked innocent but troubled.

I pulled my eyes away from her and went downstairs. After the morning events i was parched and needed a coffee.

Josh, Rick and Jake were already there sipping their coffee silently.

"Dude, is that a blood stain on your palm?" Josh asked me sipping his coffee.

I stared at my hands. "Uh-huh,"

How the hell did that come there? Then I imagined the worst thing ever. I raced up the stairs to my room. I panted slightly before I raised the sleeves of her white top. And my thoughts were confirmed. The blood has been from her. She was cut all over.  I stared at the gashes in horror.

Before I did anything stupid, I called my doctor, the one who treats me always, and informed him of the girl who laid next to me. He agreed to come over as soon as possible.

"Guys? " I called to the others.

They came over. Their eyes moved from me to the girl and back to me.

"Bloody hell," whispered Josh.

"What happened?" Jake asked. I looked at them.

Rick raised his brows.

I replied. "I have no idea!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 1!!!!!!! Okay people... please read my story and give me your comments and pleeeaaasseee keep on reading because ill give you the best. Please vote and comment!

Love

Audra Ryan.