Chapter 4

-Alice-

The school day was almost over when .... I finally found the courage to talk to my crush.
I ran to my locker to make my shirt look tighter and my makeup more heavier as I was doing this I spotted Will coming down the hall from Spanish.

He wad so cute and he had plattuimn blonde hair and blue eyes.Every time he walked down the hall all the girls would stare at him and the guys wanted to be him . His name was Will Reed.

Will was wearing a ripped leather jacket with a tight white shirt black ripped jeans and Converse.

Every thing about him screams bad boy but even though he dresses like he one apparently he is really nice .

When saw Will go to his locker I stride over to where he was located .

"Hey Will"I said biting my lip and batting my lashes like crazy I knew guys like that kinda stuff.

"Ummm....Hi "Will said Cleary not taking intrest in me."

I notice this and I was starting to get mad so I changed the subject quick

Are current conversation ended and he turned to look at the "lovley Miss fake french accent Jessie "

She was striding down the hall as if she was the cutest bitch in this entire school.

All the boys were starring at her like they wanted to fuck her and the girls were giving her the side eye because they wanted to be her .

When Jessie walked passed Will she started to smile .
To to my surprise Will was not looking at me anymore he was looking at Jessie

His eyes sarted to glisten and had a cute little smile curling up on his lips. He was starring at her like she was the only girl in this school.

It started to make me so fucking made that my eyes started to do this weird eye twitchy thing.

OH NO she thinks she can steal my mission and my man?
Oh hell no.
I gave her the side eye as she came up to where Will and I were currently standing .

I was so mad .. . So very mad. I stomped up to where she was near her locker my face red as hell.
This girl thinks just because she is knew everything is handed to her.

But I show her who runs things in this motherfucker.

"Um just who do you think you are Jessie ? ,You just come in her walking like you run this thing.
I was over here talking to Will Then  your Slutty self shows up.

"Um excuse me?"Jessie said "I dont known what you're talking about I didn't do anything "

"Dont play dumd with me stupid bitch
I saw you flirtting with Will."

And if you think that he likes you new girl well he doesn't .

So stay the he'll out my way new girl or else you got another thing coming .

"Yeah will see about that "Jessie said.

"Just remember Jessie"  Im watching you" I told Jessie .

"If  you try anything stupid Or reckless I will know about it so just remember what I told you ".

After I threatened her I whipped my hair in her face and sashyed away .

In planning on crashing on Wills because I know that Jessie will be there. ......

Watch out New Girl .

Hey it's the author @andchillchocolate looking for a collab on a book of you want to follow me and message and don't forget to vote of you want to see more and tell your friends about me and also comment love you guys 😘😘😘😘