Recap.

-9 years later-

Sierra is now 15 years old with long blonde hair that comes to her waist. She has big blue eyes like her momma and she's about as tall as me so I'm gonna say 5'7. She's about to start high school.

Zack is also 15 and looks exactly like Kian. Dark, brown, long hair that covers his forehead. Brown eyes, perfect smile. Tall. It's crazy how similar he looks compared to his dad.

The triplets are now 9 years old and about to start 4th grade. That's quite scary to think about because it feels like just yesterday they were just being born but now, they're in school.

I'm now 33 and I absolutely fucking hate it. I don't like being old and ugly. I'm also a single mom too. Kian and I got a divorce because he kept cheating on me because I wouldn't have sex with him. I was too scared to get pregnant again. So he cheated on me 3 times so I filed divorce papers and that was it. The kids go to his house every weekend and stay so he's not completely out of the picture. I still love him but he's not getting anymore children.

Kian actually remarried to this girl named Alexis. Not the girl that I used to live with but her name is Alexis Coleman, well, Lawley now. They had 2 kids. So, Kian has 7 kids now.

Cameron is still in jail and might be for the rest of his life.

I've actually been seeing this really cute guy. He's really sweet and has 3 kids. He's a rapper. His name is Nate Maloley or Skate Maloley. He's really cute. (Yes, I swing in his lane so lol.)

Kaitlyn and Nash had 3 more kids so now they have 6 and are expecting their 7th child soon. They have 3 boys and 3 girls so far and are still going. They have Taylor, Logan, and Jackson (the boys) and for the girls they have Cora, Anna, and Kadence.

Taylor and Jade had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. The girl's name was Michelle which was her mom's name. The boy's name was Micheal which is Taylor's middle name.

Kelcee just honestly, disappeared off of the face of the earth. Like she doesn't call or text or anything anymore. I haven't talked to her in about 3 years.

Jc got married to a girl named Makayla. (Sorry lol. Jc's my second choice but I love him nonetheless.) They had 4 kids. 1 boy, Xavier, and 3 girls, Jada, Jessa, and Jandlon. They were quadruplets. Crazy, I know.

Trevor and Alexis split up because came out to all of us as gay so now he lives happily with their only child.

Connor also came out as gay and has become such an amazing success.

Ricky has been doing good too. He's married and is expecting his first child as well.

It's been hard but I'm managing.. We all are... Trying.

FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON I PROMISE.