chapter 1

Daniel actually was gorgeous. his hair fell across his face in the most amazing way, and when, just for a second, he caught my eye, i could feel his heart beating. or was it mine? i dont know and i dont care hes , hes, just so..... he broke his gaze by looking at our form teacher, mr mc nelson. the spel was broken. i turned to my planner, sighing, why cant i ever save anything special?ah well, back to normal me. i dont even know what came over me, hes not THAT good looking. but why is my heartbeating faster and faster at every purlonged gaze at his sweet face... what am i DOING!!! snap out of it Vicky! hes a BOY i dont need him, i need to travel the world and be free... but why cant i stopthinking about him... UUGGGHHH!!! this is frustrating. next thing i know, the bells going for break. how long was i in a daze? i turned to Carragh, who was babbling on and on. Danielthis, Daniel that, its tiring really, only thing is... thats pretty hypocritical as he was all that was on my mind too; a brief description would include: his jet black hair that just covers his perfect eyelash, his pale white skin and calm complexion, his deep manly voice that made my heart flutter.... i think im in love...