Chapter 1

VOTING AND SHARING WOULD BE GOOD<3

------------------------------------------------------

'HAYLEY, ITS YOUR FIRST DAY AT HOLDEN HIGH, GET UPPPP' I'm awoken by my mum's long blonde hair tickling my face while she shakes me back and forth in my bed. 'HURRY UP AND GET READY SO I CAN TAKE PHOTOS!'

I sleepily roll over in my bed while mumbling 'mum, no photos ok' and I wait until she finally leaves my room before yawning loudly and rolling off of my bed.

I stumble into the bathroom and step into the shower while turning on the water at the fullest heat. I love warm showers so much, I know they're probably bad for you but I really couldn't care less. I let the warm water run over my body for a while before I grab the sponge, squeezing on a big dollop of some watermelon shower gel, then washing, shaving and scrubbing my face.

Since my mum's downstairs and I left my towel in my room I sprint to my room and slam the door as quickly as possible, while giggling to myself.

I walk over to my wardrobe and pick out an oversized jumper, some black leather shorts and tights, then chuck on some black doc martins while I'm waiting for my straightener to heat up.

Once it's heated, I attempt to straighten my frizzy, curly head of hair until it's the way I like it. I look I'm the mirror to see if my hair is alright, and fix my hair (which is light purple, I should have mentioned) until it's decent. I throw on a black beanie with a bobble, my favourite hat as it makes my lilac hair look nice.

I check my white iPhone to see the time, 7:45. I have another 45 minutes to try and cover my spot-ridden face and finish getting ready.

After applying concealer, foundation, winged eyeliner and mascara I decide that this is the best it's going to get, and grab my Topshop rucksack before heading downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen to find my mother preparing a meal of bacon and toast, my favourite.

'I made breakfast' my mum says proudly.

***

I step out of my car, and begin to walk towards the start of my new life. As I plug in my earphones I can see everyone staring at me as I walk, pointing, some boys wolf whistling. I pretend I can't hear and just keep walking towards this school, even though I have no clue where to go.

Two steps ahead of me is a group of people walking into school, and one girl turns round and notices me. 'Hey, you must be Hayley" she's really pretty, with a medium length ombré hair, and blue eyes. 'Im Emilie' she says.

'Hi' I say. 'Im Hayley. Wait you just said that.' She giggles and the rest of her friends stop infront of me.

She points to each of her friends and says their names.

'Adrianna' she points to a girl with really long, dark red, wavy hair who smiles.

'Louise' a girl with blonde hair up in a ponytail who gives me a hug.

'Mike' a guy with spiky brown hair, he looks like a jock and gives me a small smile.

'Luke' a good looking guy with brown flicky hair who winks at me.

'Danielle' a girl with a short black bob who looks really preppy.

'And lastly, Jacob' she smiles and gives him a quick kiss on the lips. I'm guessing he's her boyfriend.

'Hey everyone' I smile.

'What classes are you in?' Luke questions.

'Oh, um I don't know yet, I need to go and get my timetable.'

'Do you want me to come with you, it can be hard finding your way' he starts walking.

'No, no, no, I'll go with her Luke' she takes my arm 'don't flirt with the new girl' she mumbles to him.

We start walking making polite conversation and we reach the main bit of the school, where everyone seems to be standing in their friend groups, talking with their friends before the first bell rings.

I was about to walk through a group of people, until Emilie grabbed me by the arm and pulled me abruptly to the right. 'Yeah I wouldn't do that'

'What?' 'Thats the popular people, you know, that annoying stuck up clique that every school has'

'Ahh' I sigh. They're not like any popular group I've ever seen, there's a few girls who look like stereotypical cheerleaders, and a few jock boys, then about five punk/indie boys with tattoos and piercings who aren't really laughing or talking. One of those boys has a girl clinging onto him, obviously trying to flirt with him, but he's just blatantly ignoring her. She's pretty, I guess, in a Barbie way.

I chuckle a little to loudly at her desperate attempts for this boy's attention, and her gaze swings from him to look me coldly in the eye. 'Something funny, squirt?' She fakely smiles.

'Walk, walk, walk away oh my god' emilie whispers.

I'm frozen to the spot, her stare is as cold as ice.

'Yeah I thought so, keep walking bitch' she says.

The whole group laughs, apart from the boy she's latched on to, who's green eyes pierce into mine with an empty stare. He's really quite beautiful, with curly hair and a beanie.

For the second time today, Emilie pulls me away.

Once we're far enough away she yells 'what are you playing at? Once you're on Brianna's bad side you're never off it'

I begin to worry as I turn around to look at the barbie doll, who seems to be named Brianna. She looks like the school's slut. As I turn my gaze away, my eyes latch onto a green pair, staring at me.

'Oh and that person she's latching onto, I'd stay away from him and his friends, far away.

'Thats Harry Styles'

------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it, please vote and share:)))

Yeah Emilie is like my bestfriend okay, so I named Hayley's best friend after her aw:3

Tell me in the comments if this is too short or..