Chapter 4

Stings pov

It finally happened, this week have passed and with the help of Rogue, Rufus, Minerva, Yukino, and others we've unlocked the true powers of these kids. They've became ruthless killing machines, even though they already was we made them worse. They have been trained to advance there skills, though they needed little training. The group will be competing in the GMG. The word is that Fairy Tail is having two teams so why can't Sabertooth have two teams? Sabertooth minis? Master Jiemma said "Sebertooth B" ?No too lame. I got it! "Soul Eater" or Sabertooth S.E.Z. The Z just looks cool....but they just announce Sabertooth Z but the board reads Sabertooth S.E.Z. Anyways the team been training hard all week. "They" sent a letter saying they wanted to stay apart of Sabertooth. Now back to what's going on.

"EVERYONE IN THE HALL NOW!" Master Jiemmas loud voice echoed.

The members of Sabertooth shuffles into the hall with Sabertooth Z marching up front.

"The following members step forward. Sting, Minerva, Rufus, Orga, Rogue, Yukino. You all will compete and represent Sabertooth." He spoke again.

"Kid, Air, Liz, Soul, Tsubaki, Maka, _______, Black Star, Crona & Patty. You all will be Sabertooth Z. The game runners already know that you all have a needed partner system. Black Star & Tsubaki go all out and use every technique. Crona use Ragnarok's powerful scream to knock out opponents, you have the strongest swordsmanship I've seen. Soul & Maka use all the power you have. Liz & Patty use your guns and aim for the target clearly. Air, Kid & _____ use your Reaper/Angel/Demon powers since they are allowed.  Use your new powers as well." He finished off.

"Yes sir." The Z team said in sync, lined up like soldiers in their combat outfits.

"You pack your things Sabertooth and team Z leave tonight. The games begin tomorrow." He ended dismissing us all.

Rogue and I packed all of our things in our luggage and waited for the competitors to come out so we can leave. After Rogue and I it was Rufus, then Orga, the  Minerva with Yukino, then lastly team Z. With that we were on our way.

_______pov

Sabertooth, my friends and I were currently walking to the place we'll be staying at for the GMG. It took us about a good 40 minutes by train to get the the stay by train leaving Rouge and Sting to be struck with motion sickness halfway through the trip. We were making our way in to sign in and then we saw them Fairy Tail.

"Hey! It's _______ and her friends." as the pinkette Natsu. They came running up to use and began hugging us.

*CRACK*

"AHHHHH!"  yelled a voice. It was Lucy, Patty had snapped her finger.

"Hey why'd you do that?" said Gray pushing Patty back away from Lucy.

"Don't touch my sister!" Liz said in envy as she pushed Gray.

"Lucy your finger is swelling..." Happy mumbled.

"How dare you hurt my team!" Natsu yelled swing his fiery fist catching Air off guard sending her flying outside the hotel from his attempt to hit Liz or Patty.

We all ran out doors to se that she had completely ran into a bus that was parked outside leaving a large indent of her body. Slowly she pushed herself out of the dent and began slowly walking to us. By the time she walked up to us she grabbed Natsu by his both of his wrist slamming her foot into into his stomach and roundhouse kicked in in the face. As he was in the air she jumped up and she kicked him down into the ground. Slowly she dusted off her military skirt and dusted her hands.