Chapter 3

_____ Pov.

"EMERGENCY FAIRY TAIL MEETING ALL MEMBERS REPORT TO THE GUILD ITS AN EMERGENCY!" I heard the announcements fretted just as we were about to go out on a mission in groups. 

"What's the emergency?" Erza asked Mira and Gramps in a panic.

"The guild master of Sabertooth is looking for the new comers! He's having a search party for them at this moment! He said he sensed a feeling of a lot of power and he wants to find them!" Mira said quivering.

"Why would he want us?" Kid asked confused with the rest of us nodding. 

"He feels like you would be a great addition to his guild!" Gramps yelped.

*BOOM*

"There they are!" yelled Sting.

"Hey your the boy from when we first arrived here!" yelled Air.

"Get them already so we can go!" said Rogue.

"You we're there also!" I yelled.

"Grab them!" Sting yelled as he grabbed me.

Air was grabbed by some blonde woman with a flat chest. 

"HELP STRANGER DANGER." She yelped.

Rogue grabbed Kid and Soul. A girl with black long hair grabbed Liz and Patty. A girl with short white hair grabbed Maka and Tsubaki. While a big huge man with green hair grabbed Black Star and Crona.

"You can't just take them thats kidnapping!" 

"According to guild rule new members are allowed to check out ALL guilds for 1 week! Plus their not official members they have no guild mark. If you come for them within less of a week you're disqualified from the GMG." Sting smirked.

"What thats next week!" Natsu and the rest roared.

"Of course! Meet the new baby sabertooth member. " With Stings last words they were all gone.

"We can't get them back! We have to wait after the games . No final words." Gramps said and left.

That moment everyone in Fairy Tail was highly upset or training for the games.

*At Sabertooth*

"Sting who are theses children in my guild!?" The Sabertooth master said making us jump.

"Theses are the people I was telling you about earlier Master." Sting said stepping forward.

"Well. WHO ARE YOU?" He yelled again making us fall.

"STEP FORWARD AND INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!" He once again yelled.

First was Maka, "I'm Maka Albarn" said with a nervous smile. 

"Name's Soul Evens." soul said without a care we've been KIDNAPPED.

"I'm Patty and this is my sister Liz Thompson." Patty smiled.

"I'm the awesome Black Star!" Black Star boasted.

"I'm Tsubaki Nakatsukasa" Tsubaki said calmly.

"I'm _________ ________." I said quickly.

"I'm Death the Kid. Kid for short." Kid said annoyed.

"I'm Air....." Air trailed slightly scared.

"Who name's their Kid "Kid" "Air" "Soul" "Black Star"?" the guild master said and started laughing. The entire guild was laughing.

"AMAZING PARENTS OF COURSE!" Said Black Star angrily.