Chapter 4

I was currently sitting down enjoying the sun beating down my back and the occasionly breeze. I wanted to cry, but I promised myself long ago that I wouldn't cry, not now, not tommorrow, not ever!

Sing, I thought, singing always makes you feel better.

I stood up and brushed myself off before I jumped the next building, all the way abandon to the building. It used to be a studio, but the owner left and never came back, although his daughter comes twice a month to clean things up and make sure no one broke in.

She walked in while I was singing, said it was fine if I sang here. She even gave me the keys so I don't have to pick the lock.

Taking off the chain that's attached to the key, I opened the door and walked in, closing it behind me. I put my chain back on I walk over to the beats that Zoe (The owners daughter) gave me.

Putting them on I did my thing and soon enough I was singing,

"I hate to break it to you but,

You're just a lonly star

I try to bring you down,

But a level isn't good enough,"

I poured my heart out in the song, my anger, my sadness, my frustration, my rejection, everything.

By the time I was done singing, I felt a little better. Sitting down on the cold hard floor I thought about what happened in the last few minutes.

Did I really see Andy Biersack? Or was I just hallucinating? Did I finally go mad like Kayla said? Putting my beats back I ran a hand through my hair, a bad habit I have.

My head shoot up looking at the stairs. I swear I heared something. I strained my ears to detect anything, but there was nothing.

I really am going crazy, I thought.

Sighning I went to the little cot pushed up against the wall that Zoe set up a couple of months back. Sending a quick text to Nicole saying I was fine and I'll be there tomorrow, I went to the bathroom and quickly changed into some shorts and an old sweat shirt. Laying down in my cot, I snuggled into the warm afghan.

Looking up at the ceiling I thought about how effed up my life is. What did I do to deserve this? One of the only person that I thought that understood me threw it back in my face.

(For those of you how didn't no she's talking to its Andy).

I will never trust anyone again and this time I mean it.

EVER.