The Start Of Pancakes

~Prussia POV~

"Vhy does it smell like *sniff* pancakes?"

"Why not?"

"No seriously why? It's not like zhere zhat great." 

"What? Not that great? Come here, I'm making you pancakes."

"Right now?"

"Right flipping now."

"But they're just pancakes."

"You could say they're the national food of Canada, either them or poutine."

"Alright, show me vhat you've god Mattie." Mattie's kinda fun, he might be quiet but you know, he is kinda cute. Especially when he gets all worked up. 

"Gil? Are you okay? You look like you're in a trance."

"Gil?"

"You called me Mattie s-so I figured I'd give you a nickname too." Holy crap, he's blushing. He went from cute to adorable in like ten seconds. I took a step towards him, and gave him a hug. I could feel him blushing now. He kinda hugged me back, but not really.

"It's awesome I love it."

"Gil can you let me go? I need to go flip the pancakes." Darn. I opened up my arms and he looked up at my face and smiled. Like a full on eyes closed full teeth smile. It made me start blushing, the awesome me. That never happens.

He turned around and walked over to the stove and did some pancake stuff I'm not really sure what. Then turned around with a plate of pancakes handed and them to me. "Eat."

I picked up the fork on the plate and used it to cut the pancake, put the piece on the fork and took a bite. Holy Crap. He was right.

"Zhis is amazing! It's as awesome as me."

"Told you they were great."

Canada glanced at the clock, he got a sad expression on his face, then his face lit up like he got an idea.

"It's getting kind of late, but if you'd like y-you c-could spend t-the n-night." He wants me to stay. Someone actually wants me around. 

"Of course I'll stay, especially if it means I get to spend more time vith jou."