Dream Of The Dead

The five friends ran down the dilapidated old school halls towards the walkway between the two school buildings. They all burst through the double doors and stood in a circle, each producing a scrap of paper. The Sachiko ever after paper. Just then, the doors to the main building swung open again and out came Yoshikazu Yangihori wielding a hammer covered in blood and small lumps of human flesh. A minute later, the doors to the second wing swung open and out came Sachiko Shinozaki herself. She was the cause of all of this. The cause of so many innocent deaths.

"You really thought I would let you get away that easily."Sachiko , the ground started to shake and the five friends were falling, falling into a hole that opened up as the ground violently shook .

I'm going to die Ayumi thought .the lightning flashed and everyone was knocked unconscious."Ayumi."Hinoe said gently shaking her sister awake. She sat bolt upright in her bed"What happened? is everyone okay?" Ayumi shouted searching frantically for her friends before realizing it was a dream. It was a dream she remembered all too clearly. It was a dream she had lived through. It had been nearly a month since the terrifying events of heavenly host only Ayumi couldn't forget her friends whose lives were taken by the cursed school. God why am I still having the same nightmare every night? Its nearly Christmas why can't I just be happy? She thought about this to herself before realizing her sister Hinoe looking down at her worryingly. "Are you okay?"Hinoe asked as Ayumi realized the ground shaking wasn't just in her dream as her sister had been shaking her trying to wake her up and, the lightning had been made by her bedroom curtains opening "I'm fine. Thanks" Ayumi said smiling at her sister. "Well come on then or you'll be late."Hinoe pointed out

"Okay." Ayumi said jumping out of bed then running to her phone to check the time.7:30amthe clock on her phone said. She still had enough time as she only had to set off at 8:00am she got dressed and went down to have her breakfast. She got ready and set off for school

Meanwhile ,Yoshiki was dragging his self out of bed so he could get ready for school. He got up turned his alarm and went to make breakfast. Today I'm going to ask her he thought to himself i can't back out now. And so, he ate his breakfast grabbed his school bag and left his apartment locking the door behind him. He didn't exactly feel like going to school today but Ayumi would complain if he didn't show up and ,he needed to talk to her and even when he didn't feel like going to school,he would show up purely so that he could see Ayumi.

Satoshi was also dragging him self from his bed after being pounced on by his younger sister crawled out of bed,got ready and had his breakfast before setting off to meet left the house and waved goodbye to yuka before seeing Yoshiki and engaging in a conversation.

Naomi on the other hand was finding it even harder to wake up. She hardly had any sleep now as the thought of her hanging Seiko stuck in her mind and replayed over and over. she eventually dragged herself out of bed and got herself ready. Her mum had also picked up on her bad mood and was worrying. Her daughter had gone missing for about a day and since then she hadn't been happy like she used to be. She set off and ended up meeting Ayumi they talked until they got to the school gates where they stopped and waited for the boys to arrive before going in.