.Chapter Ten.

"Come here, darling." A light blush dusts the omegas cheeks as he takes a swift seat on Louis' lap, leaning forward the slightest bit to settle his cuppa on the coffee table. A loud football game plays on the television, only being half-assed watched by the mighty alpha.

Louis wraps his arms around Harry's thin waist, pulling his lean body close, impossibly close, to his long torso. He nuzzles his face in the nape of the small boys neck, breathing in his odd scent. He's changed, even just the tiniest bit, but it has Louis drawn to him, always touching him and cooing over him and insisting to do simple tasks for him. Ever since the end of Harry's heat six days ago, Harry's scent has gradually changed from more floral to more milk-and-honey.

Zayn's eyes widen as he watches the couple, his former alpha's muzzle nestled deeply in the omega's neck. Strong arms encase his waist, Liam pulling him closer for 'warmth', as he would say. He leans his head against the younger's (believe it or not) broad shoulder. Zayn always thought he was a big beta, nice and strong and powerful. That is until he met this crazy-ass stud of an alpha. He, of course, knew Liam before, when he was introduced during his 'crowning' as pack alpha, when Doniya took him home, and the wedding, but he never really understood until he realized just how far he could curl up with the large, large man.

Harry giggled softly when the rough stubble of Louis' beard rubbed against the sensitive skin of his neck, tickling him. He wiggles his bum back into the crotch of the older lad, his eyes sparkling. Louis groans behind him, large hands squeezing his hips. "Babydoll, if you keep doing this we're going to have a very big, very hard problem."

Harry squeaks, twisting his neck to bury his face in Louis' neck. "You're so embarrassing. You have guests."

"You wouldn't be a guest if you agreed to stay here with me," Louis grumbled, running his hand up and down the omega's spine. Harry keens, arching his back into the soft touches.

He puffs. "I would, you know I would, baby. My parents want me to stay home because they don't . . . they 'love me too much for me to leave'. But I know they just . . . they don't trust me around an alpha who can wage war on their pack at any time."

Louis shakes his head. "You know I wouldn't do that."

"I do, but . . . but they don't. . . " he sniffles, covering his face with his hands. His shoulders shake as he breathes in deep breaths and before he knows it, he's sobbing into his hands, his face buried in Louis' shoulder.

The sobs grab the attention of the couple across the couch, their eyes widening when they see.

"What did you do?" Zayn asks accusingly to his former alpha. Louis shrugs, frantically rubbing Harry's back.

"I didn't do anything! I don't think," Louis murmured.

Harry shook his head, sniffling uncontrollably. "I don't know what's going on! I'm so sorry, I'm just so sad!" he chuckles gently in the middle, wiping his damp eyes.

Louis kisses his wet cheek. "Oh, baby, it's fine. You just don't like to talk about it. I get it."

Harry gently smiles, laying his head on Louis' shoulders. "Yeah. . . " he yawns.

Ten minutes later, Louis has a sleeping omega curled up on his lap, his chin set on the youngers curly head. He looks down, sniffing and cuddling, smelling all over the omega. Zayn glances over with a sigh.

"What's going on, Louis? You never don't pay attention to football. Especially when ManU is playing!" He states.

Louis barely glances up. "Manchester is playing?" he asks boredly, sticking his nose into Harry's neck.

Liam huffs. "They are up 2."

Louis nods, licking Harry's sweet skin. "That's good," he says softly.

--------

Zayn and Liam are in the kitchen, cuddling on a barstool and talking quietly. Two plates lay in front of them, one empty and the other holding a half of a ham and cheese grilled cheese sandwich. The betas legs dangle down on the outsides of Liam's as he faces the wooden tabletop, taking small bites of the sandwich and, every now and then, nodding to whatever his alpha says.

They're interrupted by a half naked omega, his hair thrown up into messy bun and freshly shaven legs bare. A large Gucci sweater adorns his top half, black lace panties peeking out when he leans over to grab an apple from the bottom of the refrigerator. Zayn smacks his hand up to cover Liam's eyes, his lips curling protectively. He presses closer to the larger man. Liam huffs behind him, his arms tightening around Zayn's waist.

"Harold," Zayn calls out. Harry jumps, his skin crawling as he spins around, a blush heavy on his cheeks.

"H-hi!" He squeaks out. "Sorry, I didn't see you guys there." He tugs down the edge of the sweater, even though the hem already hits the middle of his milky thigh. "W-why are you here, anyway? Not to be rude or anything!" He adds, his eyes wide.

Zayn shrugs. "I wanted to talk to Louis about something, but he said he was busy so we're . . . waiting."

"O-oh!" Harry screeches, his face beet red. "H-he's free now. You can go on up. He's in ou- . . . his bedroom."

Zayn nods, hopping off of Liam's lap. He places his plate in the sink and pecks the alphas cheek before scurrying from the room. Liam blinks frantically, watching as the small omega stands on his tiptoes to grab the pickle jar. He screws the top off, striding over to trash can, where he delicately picks up each and every pickle from the jar and throws them into the bag.

He then chops the apple into slices, plopping the all into the pickle juices. He places the top back on and shakes the jar until the apples soak up some juice. Liam's eyebrows raise and his folds his hands on the tabletop.

"What are you doing?"

Harry freezes, his eyes raising to meet the brown puppy eyes of the older man. "Um . . . I'm eating."

"What?"

"Pickled. . . apples," Harry shrugs.

"You do know that's not how you make that," Liam points out.

Harry purses his lips. He jerks open the fridge, reaching down to grab another apple. He swipes his jar off of the counter and storms from the room. Not before throwing the red apple at Liam's head.