Chapter 2: Big decision

Here I am, walking to school with my best friend Zavianne Padilla, I can tell her is staring at my bruises that my brother left yesterday but I chose not to say anything. Last thing I needed was a reminder of that night. Suddenly, zavi's boyfriend (Kevin stark, star of the football) appears and gives both of us a hug. I was suprised by the hug. I barely have friends at this school my only ones are zavi, Ashely carrado Luis Navarro(my crush) He is so cute. I love his smile, his laugh, his.. I was cut off from my thoughts by Zavi tapping me on the shoulder. She said "U okay" I replied "Yea, I'm fine. Just thinking." "About what?" Replied Zavi. I just stayed silent and she continued to talk to her boyfriend... Ingnoring me which was usual when he was around so I decided to continue the walk to school. I was wearing the usual. A cut off dark blue shirt that says Princess in big black letters with a white tank top underneath. Then some grayish and white jeans with sneakers that are white, purple and light blue. Lastly my SnapBack that says I <3 my haters. I was also wearing a black hoodie that says Lil miss swagger on the back in red letters. I had to wear the sweater cuz of the bruises on my arm. When I got into home room Luis came up to me he slowly said "Hey, I like your style today and I was wondering if we can study together tonight. Maybe your place?" Without even thinking I said "Totally" he started smiling! Was he really blushing!?! He said "See u at like 7 or 7:30" when he walked away. I realized that if he came over.. He might see me get abused but then again when he comes over he might ask me out! All day I was left with my thoughts. What should I do?

What to you guys think she should do? Comment plz. I may not have a lot of reads but thank u to those who have read!