Surprise

It had been four months since my trip to London and since then not much has happened. Summer seemed to go by in a blink of the eye; I spent most of my time inside watching tv, talking to Niall when he wasn't buy with a show, hanging with my friends, and scrolling through social media. School was now back in session and it was the start of Senior year. While taking my AP classes I managed to figure out what I'm going to do for college, go to dance classes and move up in the company, and keep up with talking to Niall. Our relationship was better than ever and I couldn't be any happier. It was the typical Wednesday night, I had just gotten home from school and was sat on my couch watching tv when a celebrity gossip show came on and the first story caught my attention.

Niall Horan boarded a plane to California late last night, but the question on everyone's mind is why?

My eyes widened when I heard those words, he was on a plane to California, I quickly got out my phone while standing up to go get ready for dance class. As I walked I up the stairs to my bedroom I texted Niall.

To Sexy Irishman: So what's this I hear about you and a plane to Cali?

As I waited for a text back I changed into my sports bra and crop top along with my black and pink Nike Pros. I also threw some socks, tennis shoes, a water bottle, and sweatpants into a synch bag for the night. Once I was dressed I once again checked my phone to see that there was still no reply from Niall. I continued to get ready by putting my hair up into a neat ballet bun to finish off the look. I looked at the clock on my nightstand to see that I had to leave for dance. I let out a sad sigh and walked downstairs to put on my flip-flops and grab my car keys. Before I left I texted my mom to tell her I was leaving for dance, I drove to the studio and parked in a spot. After I shut the car off I took out my phone and felt a smile grow on my face. Niall had finally texted me back.

From Sexy Irishman: Yeah I guess the press kind of ruined the surprise. I was coming t see ya on my break.

To Sexy Irishman: Well that is ok! I can't wait to see you! I'm headed into dance class so I'll text you when I get out?

From Sexy Irishman: Yeah that's fine! Have fun love!

With that, I got out of my car with a smile and walked into the big studio. I hung my bag up on a hook and put my socks on. After I was ready I went and filled my water bottle up at the water fountain. Once it was full I went back and set it near my bag and entered the room where my class was. I sat down right as our instructor started telling us about the competition coming up next week, I could only hope for a solo.

"As you all know there is a competition next weekend. We will have a group number entered along with two solos and a duet." The instructor informed us. I smiled thinking about Niall and hoping for a solo.

"Our group will be about bullying. It will be about a girl who was bullied and has learned to overcome it. The song is titled Thick Skin, I have sent it out in an email." She spoke with a smile.

"Next for the solos," she said taking a breath and leaving a dramatic pause between she finally continued. "Lily will have a ballet solo en pointe. The dance is to the Nutcracker Suite." I smiled because I am in love with the Nutcracker and have always wanted to be the Sugar Plum Fairy.

"Before I go any further I have a surprise for someone in the room," she stated as we all looked to where she was pointing. I was shocked when I saw my blonde boyfriend standing in the corner. My hands flew up to my cover my mouth as the happy tears rolled down my face. I jumped up from my spot on the floor and ran into his arms. When I finally got close enough to him I jumped wanting to be in his arms as soon as possible. He caught me in his strong arms without a problem.