Readers Review

OHMIGOSH THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING! Omg haha, you guys nearly got me to 1k reads!! But I would like to say a maaaasive thank you to the writer of After for following me and yeah! This chapter will be about the review you commented:)

I think of After as the best fan fic i ever read,beleive me i read many but not any like this one! it has suspense and when u think u got it everything changes! Every story starts and ends quickly like A drama and everything is settled and they live happily ever After but this story has everything I ever wanted,love,drama,hatred,violence EVERYTHING! haha so yea i loooovee it!!

Haha that's what I think a lot of the time! Like when Harry does something and Tessa goes back to him, you think they all just live happily ever after, but something new always comes up!

After is a really great fanfic one of the best I have ever read it offers suspense, drama, romance and lots of cliffhangers. You may think that everything is going to be okay with them until another problem occurs. If you haven't read it I advise you read it!!

The cliffhangers are always in the most perfect parts of the story and that drags more readers in and everyone wanting more! And I completely agree with you, if you haven't read it, then I highly recommend it to you because it is amazing!

I agree with everything you said After is so amazing, I read After and After 2 in two days.

Wow you are an extremely fast reader! I read After and After 2 in like, 4 days!

All I can say about the books After 1/2/3 is that they're genius. When I first started this book, my first genuine reaction was 'what the hell.' Whenever I saw it on my recommended section, I always rolled my eyes because I thought it was another book about an innocent girl who falls madly deeply in love with a punk guy. Although that's technically what the story is about, Anna portrayed the characters realistically. She is able to find real emotions and the hardships throughout Harry and Tessa's relationship. I learned many things in this book and sometimes I face palm myself because I'm one of those people who observe unsuited relationships from appearance wise. I would always judge and say she is too good for him, or that he is too good for her. My most favourite thing about After is their relationship. Their relationship is so imperfect that it's perfect. Harry is so different from Tessa yet they seem ideal for each other. I can't really describe it, but this book shows what would most likely happen in reality. I have been a fan since the first book and I absolutely love them all, and Anna. Also another best thing about this is that it doesn't drag on, but makes me want to read more and more.

I did the same thing, I rolled my eyes every time I saw it! But then I read it and regretted every second I underestimated it! But they really are so imperfect that they are perfect!

I just want to say that After 1,2,3 is the absolute most amazing books I have read on wattpad. These books have my emotions all mixed up, but I love it!!! I remember when I saw the books on the books list of fanfics and I would pass by it, but there was one time I actually clicked on it because my friend nagged me to read it. I have to say that I am so happy that my friend nagged me to read it! After 1,2,3 are AMAZING!!!

Haha After is the best book on wattpad isn't it! Whenever I looked for new books to read I saw it and just passed it but when I couldn't find a good book to read, I read the top ones on Fanfiction. So I read 'Hires for Styles', 'Friendzoning Harry Styles' and lots of different ones but when it came to After, I was immediately hooked!

It's the best book I've ever read on wattpad. You won't find a better one!

I don't think it it possible to find a better one!

I'm not going to deny the fact that After is an amazing book series, but I'm going to assume you would also like some tips for improving your writing.You're a fabulous plot-driver. From your cliffhangers to your characterization--there are very few stories on WP that have your ability to make the reader want more. However, I have to admit when I first started reading several months ago, your iffy grammar turned me off, but once the plot started moving, I was hooked. If you're looking to improve, definitely work on your sentence structure and diction. But like I said, you definitely have talent (:

When I read a book, the grammar and spelling only turns me off when it is so bad you can't even understand a sentence.

So this is what you guys said about After and I totally agree with you!

Could you guys please just do this for me though?

- comment what you want the next review to be about. It can be a chapter review (but you have to be specific in what chapter), a chapter with quotes in it or maybe even a 'get to know you' one.

- Read @stylesbabyxx's story and get it to 20 votes :)

- if someone could make a cover that would be great!