Character Review

Hey guys, so you didn't get to 20 comments on the last chapter but I got bored and no one is updating their books so yea!

*

Harry

Harry is by far the most - there are no words to describe him - egotistical, selfish, charming, jealous, cheekiest and beautiful person in After. (In my opinion).

Harry loves Tessa with all if his heart and needs Tessa to believe that he is not trapping her into loving him - but Harry needs to find out himself before he can do that.

My favourite Harry scene would have to be whenever he was talking about Tessa's dad.

He talks very openly to Tessa's dad and is not afraid to tell him off.

Harry is probably the most dominant in After. He stands tall and doesn't let much bring him down.

Another one of my favourite harry scenes was when he gave Tessa the note - everyone was commenting that they were in tears but I wasn't lol - the note was still very emotional part of the story though.

Near the beginning of the story - kinda - when Noah and Harry were both in Tessa's dorm, and Tessa told Noah to leave was probably my favourite and least favourite part in the entire book.

Harry hasn't had the best past and that is probably why Tessa said that she couldn't fix Harry, because clearly, he was broken.

*

That is a really shit review I am sorry. Please send your hate about this chapter in comments.

- Person Who Is Really Shit At Reviews