Parasite

Chapter 1

There was once a hunter, his name is Biru. He one day decided to explore the mountains for creatures.

After his activities he headed back home, not realising an okuri-okami is following his every movement.

The mountain road down is getting steeper and rougher. Rocks were scattered all around the slopes, not allowing the hunter to have a good time climbing down. Soon came a time where he tripped on a strewn rock and fell with his arms extended to soften his fall. He succeeded in doing it but realised now that a dark shadow was looming behind him.

A growl was heard. A twig was snapped.

And the wolf got nearer and nearer......

"Please! I know what you are! Please! Please don't hurt me!" he pleaded desperately.

"Okuri-okami! Please have mercy!" the creature seemed to stiffen at his prey recognising him. The creature debated with himself for a moment, before lowering it's head and backed away a few good metres, signalling the hunter to continue on his journey.

"Oh thank Kami! Thank you okuri-okami!" he quickly stood, with hands still trembling he straightened his shirt, and regained his composure. They continued on their journey back home.

But he forgot something.

He forgot to repay the little creature which followed him, and protected him from other wolves, through his long trip. He should have left food for it, he should have, he should have! But he didn't.

And with that the little creature was bent on vengeance, decided that it was fit to take away his most precious, dearest thing of all.

His daughter. His only child.

But another incident occured that disrupted its plans. A friend of it, the kitsune, was heavily injured from a fight. The fox was dying. Okuri-okami had to do something, and thought of a plan that was beneficial to both itself and its friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Research on okuri-okami and kitsune if you have read this and none of it you understand :3

Anyways..................vote/comment/like or do whatever shiz so that I know you like this story and I will continue!