Chapter Three

It had been a few days since you had joined The Phantom Troupe, you hadn't killed anyone yet but you were nervous. Oddly enough, you had become close to Feitan in the short time you've been with The Phantom Troupe. You had also become close with Shalnark, Shizuku, and Pakunoda. But you were closest with Feitan.

Even though you were new, they treated you like you had been there for a longer time and you did the same with them. So when Nobunaga came into the base and began talking a bunch while you were trying to sleep, you didn't take it lightly. You shot up and glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up!" You yelled as you threw a rock at him, which he caught. You saw two boys who you didn't recognize.
"Why are those kids here?" You said, sitting up and leaning against a rock.
"They followed us so we brought them here." Machi said, you groaned.
"Ok..." You said, throwing your head back against the rock and just let them do their thing.

- Time Skip -

Nobunaga had taken those two boys into a room to watch them since he wanted them to join, it was stupid but you let him do it. Everyone was heading out to find the chain user and had to get in groups of two, but you were the odd one out.

"Uh..." You mumbled,
"Y/n, just come with us." You heard a deep voice say, you look to where it came from the see Feitan and Phinks, you nodded and went over, leaving with the two of them.

In your gut, for some reason, you just thought tonight would be different than any other night of your life... But you had no idea why.