Chapter Twenty Three

You sat on your bed eagerly, waiting for Phinks to come and give you the information. The door opened and he stepped into the room, his facial expression not showing any hint of what had happened. He let out a small sigh and sat down next to you.

"He wouldn't tell me anything. He didn't say one word, even with a bunch of convincing." He said, you let out a small growl and stood up. Without a word you marched out of the room and toward Feitan. You grabbed his shoulders and shook him violently.
"Just tell me why the hell you took my clothes! Or else I'll leave you without a towel!" You shouted at him. You stopped shaking and and he still had his blank expression on his face. He then smirked and grabbed your hand, he began walking you outside.

You made it outside and saw your clothes hanging in a clothes wire, all the wholes were sewn up and they were clean. You appreciated Feitan cleaning and fixing your clothes. You turned toward him, your face emotionless.

"You seriously couldn't of told me?" You said, he chuckled slightly.
"I wanted to surprise you. It's not much but I tried." He said, you let out a small chuckle and kissed his forehead.
"You're too cute sometimes. You're also annoying sometimes but you always come out on top." You said with a small smile.

You grabbed your clothes and walked back inside, you changed into your clothes and gave Feitan his clothes back. You had to admit though, you would miss seeing him shirtless, but you loved him either way.