Chapter #2

Twilight's P.O.V

I was trying to find a light switch when all of a sudden the lights flicked on and a large group of people with the pink haired girl standing in the front yelled " SURPRISE". I looked around in astonishment at all of the streamers, ballons, and food that was decorated beautifully among a table that had a light and dark pink tablecloth on it. The pinked haired girl walked up to me holding a cupcake in her hand taking a huge bite out of it." W-w-what is all of this", I asked still dazed by the party." Well remember when I first saw you and I was all like, HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was because I hadn't seen you before since I know everyone in this school and if I haven't seen you before that must have meant you were new and if you were new that means you wouldn't of had any friends and If you didn't have any friends you must of been lonely so I came up with this super duper amazing idea to throw you a party so that you would have tons and tons of friends", she said somehow managing to say it all in one breath." Oh my name's Pinkie Pie", the girl said." I'm twilight", I said with a smile. Pinkie Pie smiled and walked off to chat with some other people. In the back off the library I saw Fluttershy Applejack Rainbow Dash and the purple haired girl I saw in the cafeteria all talking. I decided to walk over there since it had the most amount of people there I knew. I slowly made my way over making sure to grab a delicious cupcake along the way. I finally walked up to the and waved whilst smiling slightly at the girls." Hey twilight", Applejack said as I joined their little circle." Hey ", I replied with a smile." Twilight is it, huh, well hello darling I saw you in the cafeteria earlier today", the purple haired girl spoke up." You can call me Rarity". I smiled at her trying to be as polite as possible." Well hello Rarity", I noticed spike in the corner of my eye standing near the food table." Uh I will be right back girls", they waved and I turned around to go say hi to spike. He noticed me and waved as I walked up to him grinning, I am so glad that he was here." Hey spike enjoying the party?" " Yeah it's pretty cool", he said with a smile.". So who are your new friends over there?" He asked pointing over to where I was standing a few seconds ago. I smiled at him." Eh just a few new acquaintances". Spike laughed." Only you would use a word like that". I giggled at his silly remark." Is that so?" I questioned him just getting a whole hearted laugh in response. We chatted for a bit longer before we said are goodbyes and I headed over to my uh acquaintances. They rest of the day we spent talking laughing and eating. We all got to know each other fairly well. I was slightly worried through out the day that we were missing an entire day of school buuut I'm pretty sure Pinkie had it under control. It came down to the last half an hour or so of school and everyone started to pile out of the library when the bell rang. Everyone went to there lockers and grabbed their stuff. I grabbed my back pack and headed out side the school. As I walked home I thought about how amazing this school was. I mean it was waaay better then my old school. I was super excited for the rest of the school year, and a bunch of new friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thanks for the support on this book and my other one. Bye my lovelys!