Raiding of the Lord and The Note

Dusk's P.O.V

When I woke up next morning, I headed to the Boss's study. Although, shes the Boss, she is often afraid of my temper. I knocked on her door and she instantly opened it, like she was waiting by the it. "Hello,Boss, You wanted to see me?" I asked,smiling. "I got your new targets to steal from and this time keep." She said, looking at my proudly. I was baffled at this, "Really? You never let us keep what we stole you usually tell us to put them in the treasure room." I said, looking as baffled as  I sounded.

"Well, think of it as an early anniversary for being at the guild for now your second year." She said, smiling at me, like she was a proud mother. "Thanks, Boss, I go now. Oh, and by the way I have some things to do next week and I wont be back till Sunday." I said and left to the first target. Once, I got there I saw who it was I had to steal from. " Whoa, the lord himself, Thanks, Boss." I said to myself. Good thing it was turning dark now, I teleported to the windowsill of the second floor.

I opened the window quietly and snuck in to the vault where he kept all his items. I was paintings of his family that died and some beautiful gems, but what really caught my eye was a black, shiny, Crystal. I heard the lord twist and turn in his sleep, worried he would find me and exile me, I grabbed the stone and teleported back to the treetops and skipped to one and another all the way to the guild. When I got there I was unexpectedly tired, then I realized I used to much mana. I went to my room only to find a note from someone I was supposed to meet in a week, the assassin who I hired at my creed. It said: 

                               Dear  Chief,   there has been a change of plans, you have to come tomorrow  morning really early, We're sorry about  this, but one of your contacts here caught wind that our target is coming that night.  Again, we are sorry chief. We will see you in the morning.

                                                                                                                                                           Signed, Daniel.

I was wide awake now, I decided  set off now,because  it was my duty to keep eye on my recruits and my creed. I teleported to the creed hideout and muttered the password. I stormed in and called for all my recruits, who came surprised I was here early and scared  because my anger.  I looked around,glaring at them and then finally called for Ember and Daniel, who came very quickly.

They stood at either side of me as I said to the rest,"Let's discus this new change of plans now shall we?" They all followed me,Ember and Daniel to the conference room.