Chapter 2

Anna and I are heading to a nearby café to do a little chit chat .

"What are you gonna get ?" Anna asked staring at the menu .

"I'll have a sandwich and orange juice , you? Made up your mind yet? "

"Ok ok , ill have a vanilla milkshake and a cinnamon bun , don't forget my friend's order too!"

"Let's go find a seat."

"So..."

"Ok let's start ," she said .

"I found out that Jack and Astrid have been together for like 14 months ."

"Anna that's 1year and 2 months ," I said .

"Ok yeah yeah , so then he's the school's bad boy and you probably didn't know that they call him mr. Hardcore ," wow , he just moved here and he's a someone .

"Well , why is he called mr. Hardcore ?"

"Well I don't know , I'm not his bestie and that's your job girlfriend, " she said sassily . Well now I know where I get my sass from . Oh , she's my sister and best friend by the way .

"Ok , you know I'm shy and I don't have the guts to do that right? And you know I want my true love to chase me , not the other way around and-" she cuffed me off before I went off and rant .

"Ok sistah, you need to shut the hell up," there's the sass.

"Ok sorry ."

Our food came and drinks came and I almost choked when I saw Jack and Astrid enter the café. Holy cow! Well , Astrid was all over him. He looked at her like she's the only girl. My heart clenched . Guess they were madly in love .

"Hey , Elsa , I know you're still single and all and most of your friends , well besties are all in relationships right ? "

"Yeah..." I said not knowing where this is going .

"So , don't go into a relationship if you feel like you're left out . You should go into a a relationship when you really ... You know... What I'm trying to say is Jack is not the only option you got ok?"

"Yeah ," I smiled , thinking of all the hot guys I ever saw . We continued to chat until it's time . But I never stopped glancing towards jack and Astrid .