Chapter 8

Elsa

I entered the school hall and was immediately greeted by the sound of speakers ,"please enter the auditorium for assembly in 5 minutes ," wait what assembly ? For what? Ugh not this again .

"Elsa!" I was immediately captured in someone's arms. I looked back and I saw Belle , I mean no offense but shes not really my friend , she's a   .
"Yes?" I tried to keep the tone of my voice as sweetly as possible .
"Let us go to the auditorium together !" What I didn't sign up for this .
"Um, fine," I couldn't think of an excuse.
"Lovely ! " I'd rather go alone .

We've finally entered the auditorium when Belle suddenly let go of my hand , guess that she's forgotten about me . I don't give a damn to be honest she can annoy me to the max for all I care.

"Students take your seats please ," our discipline teacher called out. When we've all settled down . She began ," Now , good motioning to teachers and students , have you all had a wonderful morning ?" She asked and we've all replied with a unenthusiastic 'yes' .

"Now may I ask for our school's principal to come up," we've all made a round of applause. Principal Portman , is a very kind and understanding principal , we kinda love him a lot, he's one of those cool teachers but in a principal kind of way .

"Thanks you Ms. Yang , and hello students of this wonderful school ," he flashed a what you call 'dazzling smile' , we all knew that he was trying to impress our Biology teacher , honestly so sweet and cute .

"So now let's just fast forward to ze important part , the dance , yes I know it's gonna be lit this year ," oh my god that means I need a date and I can't go alone again and be hit on by other guys and be alone again and it's just a vicious cycle really .

"Now look , y'all have to have a date cause we gonna dance until ya legs hurt ," principal Portman said.

"Just kidding about dancing till ya legs hurt , chill guys , so we all need to have a date that's it end of story cause y'all need some bonding with each other, doesn't matter if y'all going with a friend or something but just have a damn date . Thank you for listening guys ," he finished and the only thing I can think about is FUCK. I'll just find my squad , yeah , I'm sure some of my friends won't have dates . Haha yeah . Oh my god it will be a miracle if not one of them doesn't have a date.

As I was walking to my next class I was in deep thought until I felt someone watching me . I looked up and it's a group of boys , one whistled and I almost had to gag right then and there. Jack was beside one of them though so I can't gag there .

I took my seat and oh yeah did I mention that I was having art first with Jack (!!!!) my mood lifted from this thought . Wow . Eh he's just like you and me . Chill .

He walked in and we immediately made eye contact . Oh my oh myyy. I was trying to look busy and he came and sat beside me . " hey Elsa , so sorry about Gordon just now , he's like that ," he said not sounding so pleased with what just happened.

"It's ok really , I mean boy hormones right? I mean who couldn't resist this," I said as I gestured at my face to my body . We both laughed and he added in a mocking tone ," Oh my god girl ! You is so correct , I definitely cannot!" I laughed and we spent the rest of the lesson joking around and let's just say that I'm being myself completely . I sensed that he really wanted to ask me something , probably about the dance but I kept my hopes down .

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Hullo people who've just read this ! I'm finally active and posting shit! I know why am I so happy? Cause I have a crushhhh and I feel so good and I'm gonna feel so downnn if something heartbreaking happens :'') it's k life right ? Btw y'all keep being cool and awesome readers and keep reading because i said so (jokes👅)

-the amazing adiva 💁🏻