Chapter 7

Elsa

The school term is getting harder and harder by day and let's just say I'm worried . I need to get that scholarship to get out of this goddamn country . My grades were not going up nor down . I've heard that Jack has been getting good , no, that's an understatement, spectacular grades . I always see him playing basketball and all those other stuff but never have I ever seen him studying . What game is he playing at.

"Elsa! Are you seriously zoning out again!"cried hiccup .
"What ? No, I wasn't ," I shrugged it off .
"You're worried about your grades and the project is it ?" He crossed his arms and smirked .
"The project not so much , but my grades... er-"
"I'll talk to him and find out what lame excuse does he have for ditching you in the library ."
"Oh alright ," the bell rang and I was supposed to go to the chemistry lab . Shit.
"Ok hiccup I'll see ya later ,
Alligator ," I added lamely.
"Stop it with these lame jokes and just go," he chuckled.

I was half hoping to bump into jack . Damn , that thought is so unhealthy. Lay off girl he's got a girl .

He's so hot . How would it feel like to snuggle up in his arms ? What if we had kid- , my train of thoughts were cut off by Jack himself,"um hullo, Elsa , i just wanted to apologize for leaving you in the library the other day ," he told me awkwardly.
"No problem,jack. Just do it again the next time we need to do a project ," I replied sarcastically. He opened his mouth , shocked I guess, I mean my sarcasm is quite new to him , "Just kidding Jack," I added.
"I'm really sorry , Elsa ," he apologizes .
"I'm fine with it , Jack , honestly ."
"Oh ok," it was followed by an awkward silence . Jeez , what should I say .

"Um do you have anything you want to say?" I asked him , hoping to get out of this . I can already feel myself blushing .
"Uh , not really , but why are your cheeks red ?" Is it showing !!!
"Um they are ? Gosh it must be hot in here ," I laughed it off .
"No it's not ," he teased .
"Go away," I closed my locker door and said ,"Let's meet at the library cafe ? Ok ?" I smiled and sped off.

Jack

Did she blush ? Does she like me ? I mean she's been hanging out with hiccup all the time and I bet they're having a blast , the bitter thought was cut off by hiccup .

"So how did it go?"
"How did wha- oh , it went awkward to tell you the truth ," I said honestly.
"You didn't do it?"
"Do what exactly?"
"Ask her out!"
"For what exactly ? Cause the last time I remembered I still have a girlfriend that clings to me," I finished.

Hiccup looked like he was in deep thought and he let out ," Do you have feelings for Astrid?"
"Um , so far , I don't think so ," I said , clearly embarrassed.
"Oh alright, she doesn't really like you that much anymore , she just does it for show , so I guess you could , um break things up."
"For real bro?" I could already feel a smile coming up.
"For real," he confirmed .
"Alright man I'm just gonna wait for the dance and ask her out bro," we high fives and I feel pretty bright now.