It's happening!

Chapter 3

The signs of the morning creep through the window. I was having my eyes open, looking nowhere, motionless. I couldn't sleep last night. I was thrilled and terrified, happy and sad, disconcerted and with many hopes. I put my clothes on slowly and I went with my parents at the airport. The plane arrived in good time (something unusual, because every time we travelled by plane , this had enormous delays). The plane slipped easily, leaving my entire life behind. I looked sad through the tiny window, perhaps this was the last time I saw this place. I know I will miss it. I put on my headphones, letting the music delight my hearing. *We are shooting star, Light up, light up the sky..*, getting ready to face two interminable hours. I knew that time will fly slowly , so I've decided to sleep, stolen by dreams.

'Christine, wake up! We are here!' said my dad, taking my hand. 

I opened my eyes , taking a deep breath , silently repeating to me that this was a new beginning and everything will be better. We went down on the cold floor of the airport. A chill permeated my body, waking me up. I was feeling nervous. My idol was probably a few kilometres away from me. I knew I had to meet him soon, I could feel it so strong, stinging my soul. A taxi picked us up, taking us to the outskirts , in a quiet, rustic, a really nice place. The massive houses, decorated in a pleasant style sight were aligned along a pathway with a lot of trees and flowers. We stopped in the front of a big house, coloured in purple. I could hear my mother's cold steps on the alley strewn with dry leaves. An open door , a new path, a new life...

'Christine, come on ! I am sure you will like it ! told my mother with an unusual  enthusiasm.

I stepped in with a feeling of anxiety and fear. All these emotions were shattered when I saw the new house. It resembled our old house , which will definetly help me to adapt. I was happy.

I went up stairs to see my new bedroom. I opened the door with a slow creek. A warm air caressed my skin. I was excited for my new room: huge walls waiting to be covered with posters of Ronan. My thoughs were interrupted by the appearance of my parents.

'What do you think about it?'

'I think this is the beginning of an amazing stage.' I said with a smile on my face.

.....

3 WEEKS LATER

'Christine, get down now. You'll be late !'

'Not again, not again!'

'Christine!!'

'I'm coming !'

It would be so much easier without her screams. I got my jacket and my backpack and ran down the stairs , hearing my jerky breath and the fast beats of my heart.

'I'm out!'

'Won't you take your breakf...?'

And I left before my mother finishes her sentence. I haven't seen my father..He was probably at work , as usually. I went on the alley , thinking of Ronan.

I still didn't meet him and this thing was making me sad , was obscuring my soul. It was like the whole universe was resisting our meeting.

I got to high school quickly , without looking around me , at the others. I thought that this prestigious school won't have those gangs of popular girls. Yeah, I wasn't right. They are everywhere. I sat in my desk, hoping that no one noticed me , which happens often. Things have got interesting since the third class. Mr. Allan, the director announced that an artist will come in our school to talk us about the world of fame, about people, about life. I've waited the class with impatience. The sound of the bell filled up the halls announcing the start of the class. I was extremely excited about this event. A knock in the door...

'Come in!' said the director in a happy tone.

Blonde highlights have arisen through the door , making my heart startle. Skinny jeans, a red jacket and a plaid scarf. That blonde hair like the rays of the sun , that unique sense of fashion.. It was happening , I couldn't believe it was happening !

I am so sorry for posting this so late , but I was so busy these weeks. I hope you will like it and thank you all for reading ! :) Hugs.